yu shui chong sheng
得到好多好多人的支持和帮助
从concept提案,greenlight,research,到剧本创作,以及拍摄制作
大家都付出所有心力,给了它满满的信心
甚至比我更早看到它的潜力
才让它有机会蜕变成现在的模样
While there are mistakes and imperfections,
There are also many surprises and elements that exceeded our expectations.
Ever grateful to every single one that helped to bring this baby to screen (writers, bosses, commissioners, research partners, producer, director, editor, actors, crew members, editors, assistants, publicity team, etc)
And most importantly my dearest fam and jo for indulging me whenever i go on and on and on and on and on about its updates - good and bad - time and again
谢谢美好的你们 让我的世界依然美好 ❤️
But what came after completing the scripts,
Was a period of identity crisis as I hit the plateau of what seemed to be the longest ever period of a writer's block - half a year at least
There was - and still - a huge fear that I will never produce another story that I could be so proud of anymore
Thus, returning to the present, I am very thankful for how I've been so blessed w all the kind souls at work for this story to come alive
Eight years has been a long time, but it has now cumulated into one that I will always be proud of
写实剧的魔力在于它的社会意义
对浴水只有一个期望 让正能量激发出更多的正能量
希望
我们总有一天
真的能够温柔地推翻这个世界
Now that I've been through so much with it, I come to realize that it carries so much of me in it as well
The kindness, the struggles, the positivity, the pain, the family love, and the best ever parents
How can I thank you ever enough for coming alive, my baby story 🥹
Future remains uncertain,
But being part of this alternate world was amazing
暴雨之中 期许天晴 🏊♀️🏊♀️🏊♀️
No regrets, ever.