turning thirty

This month turned out to be very different from what I imagined 
Especially with the absence of ahma, whom I've already planned to have a buffet with and have her sing the birthday song beside me at her dining table  
What I thought to be for certain was no longer 
And I dropped into a dark space that appeared 6years ago when ahma passed away 

All the plans to celebrate 
The things I wanted to do
The food I wanted to have 
The reflections of growing old that I had
Just disappeared along with you

I thought it was easier without regrets 
But no, not at all
So many memories with you
And so much love from you
Made farewell so much harder in a way I never expect 

阿嬤 
wa sa zap liao 
lao liao 

But you would say 
Buay la 
And tell me how you're 87 ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️