Intense three weeks of deadlinessssssss 
Is coming to an end - just one more pr solo paper to go
But backlog for my scripts gggggggzxsz 

Told myself not to fly when I compliments 
Because that means I'm really easily affected by external validation 
But can't help but notice how I get at least one compliment after every presentation hahahahaha damn shameless 
Kinda feel like I'm actually quite/rlly good at it?
That's even after i felt like I went too fast despite feeling quite prepped already - but it ended the presentation just in time hehe

Feels happy to know that I'm actually good at something - no wonder I'm quite chill about presentations nowadays (tho still got abit of nerves to calm) 
Credit undoubtedly goes to j1 project work and biz sch - esp the course w Ms saba haha

Good job wei!

Now......
Deal with the remaining sch and work assignments and keep pace!
Discipline my dear! 

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️