growing up
It's like a week passed
But time stood still for the family as we trapped ourselves at home with covid
Now that I recall how we get through it
It truly wasnt an easy journey
Physical for dad and mum, but mentally for us all
All the fears and worries from the moment dad was positive
To knowing that uncle is positive
And even till now, the fears that grandma will be (truly hopefully not)
So much uncertainty and jitters
And the responsibility that I must care for the two of them
It was the moment when I took my tears back in and plan for the next steps that I know it's time to grow up
And hopefully I did a good enough job as a pillar and cook for the two of them over the past week
爸爸妈妈辛苦了
我也辛苦了
爱你们❤
(Truly hoping for the best possible in the coming days 🤞🙏)