June - Sept 2019: Writerslab


Knew it was gonna be tough juggling a part-time course and work the moment I signed up for it, but it turns out to be much more fulfilling than I imagined - and I’m amazed by how I stayed awake in every class even if I felt tired because every session engaged me with more knowledge and insights relevant to scriptwriting :> 真的耶,只要有興趣,再累都不累
.
I love the energy of the class, the out-of-the-world creativity without constraints of censorship and budgets, and how every single story can be constantly improved by the ideas of many other people. Indeed, sky’s the limit and you’re only limited by the limits you set for yourself. Despite being pretty troubled by how the basis of my idea has been done before so many times, I’m proud to say it is now same same but different, and better, with the inputs of everyone - so thank you all! 
.
As mentioned by an industry expert, there will never be a master in content creation, but simply people with has (plenty) more experience. So keep an open mind, keep learning, keep watching, and keep improving. (& I love how much more confident I’ve become in speaking my mind, as well as how much I’ve grown over the years in skills and knowledge ^^)
.
Fundamentally, what is the story you want to say, and what is the story that has not been told? Be authentic and comfortable with what you’re writing about, and never lose sight of the theme and soul of your story (& yourself). 
.
So after 8 drafts of series bible and 6 drafts of the pilot script - CANNOT! is finally ready to say WE CAN👌🤗
.
.
公公,已經三個月了。您是勤奮努力的榜樣,雖然我仍習慣性地偷懶,但我既然是您的孫女,就一定要再努力再加油,不辜負自己,也不辜負你們的疼愛 ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️