Writing course 2019







有一點點神奇

在大學期間幾乎每次上學都要坐30號回家的路上
我今天又再坐了一次 
但是這次是去參加課程結束的燒烤會

原本以為有事去不了
結果去得了又很猶豫該不該去 會不會尷尬
rsvp的時候改了一次又一次
結果為了不想讓自己當個逃兵 我答應去了
甚至提早去幫忙起火 比預期還遲離開
雖然不是最安逸的 但我也沒有一次聚會是安逸的啊 這已經算是很不錯的一次嘗試了 (我居然一個人參加聚會哈哈哈)

In any case, the super hectic and busy 3 months have finally come to an end, but it was truly a very very rewarding journey where I pushed myself (though slacked at times too) to write and rewrite and rewrite 
Pretty satisfied with how the series bible and scripts eventually turned out - but there’s definitely always areas to improve more on 
Just really grateful that I’ve learnt and recapped so much more abt scriptwriting skills and had a coach/peers to look through the work and point out areas of improvement

And some personal takeaways -
- Stop going to the extremes (hahah coach finds my 18yo lead too childish cause she’s quite extreme in her reactions... but it keeps popping up till I said “I think I’m the immature one” cause I keep making her react in extreme ways hahah - even though he tried to be nice and say no it isn’t, he eventually agreed and said yea you rlly like extreme reactions cause he sees it again hahah
- If you’re writing a comedy, make the situation light-hearted without serious stakes involved - or it will turn into a drama (which you have a natural tendency for) - but the pilot script shows that you can make funny content :) - just keep the scenes short and tight, no stuff!
- Picture the scenes instead of just reading it like a book - it’s a script, not a novel 
- Open up, admit your inadequacies, and be truthful to others and yourself 
- Watch watch watch wayyyyyy more shows - just look at how good mr encyclopedia is cause he watch so many shows (this is legit the main thing I’m failing in)  
- Don’t limit yourself (you’re only limited by the limitations you set) 
- You’re a good writer - ok tbh no one rlly said it that way but you’re not bad so have more faith in yourself and keep going!!! 💪

This course started soon after Gonggong passed away - hence I missed the first class as it was the second last day of his wake
And it has somewhat ended on the 99th day of his passing, 
With the 100th happening tomorrow
Despite its seemingly lack in connection 
But I’d like to dedicate all my efforts and credits in this course to Gonggong 

希望這段期間的努力
能讓你為我感到驕傲 

至於疼愛爸爸這件事
我做得不足 抱歉
我會改進 但如果可以 
你們也可以來探望我
偶爾提醒我一下哦

愛公公 愛阿嬤 
因為你們 我才是我
想你們 愛你們 ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️