Today’s the start of a new show
After two weeks of reading the concept and thinking that I’m better at ideation and assessing story events
Time to put it to test for real
Fingers crossed, and may the show be a good one
As for what the past two months have been about
I felt like I didn’t do much, like nothing rlly fruitful abt it
But why does everything need results to determine its level of importance or how meaningful it is
I’ve been exercising regularly - once every two or three days - so much that not exercising is upsetting
But that two days without exercising didn’t turn out too bad either haha slacking off
After a number of classes at the boxing + hiit sessions w xintian,
Three to four running sessions w angela (and mok)
And the countless (ok maybe 20/30?) runs at the gym or around the house
My latest record stands at speed 10.0 for 5km in 31mins - a speed i never dared to think of and has now reached
Improvements, actions, determination
That’s all that matters in everything you do dear.
Lack of time now,
But another thing I did was
Updating my online portfolio and linkedin account after three years - and pretty proud of it hehe
Planned my dad’s bday after two whole weeks of secret meetings w momma
Some failed attempts as well
IG public account, getting a sideline, and finding someone to trust entirely lol