表演課

Last class of the year and it was awesome on a totally different aspect 

I always find that Writers are a really 悶騷 bunch of people, at least I definitely am
Calm looking people with waves of emotions flowing in us every day and every moment 
Yet acting like we’re all chill and steady 
This course opened us up emotionally and physically 
Even though I still love to stick to my own spot and has issues raising my arms beyond certain levels 
But I would say it made me less self conscious and more willing to push the inner me outwards 

The music therapy is def sth I won’t forget 
From happy mornings, small towns, 原住民s, warfied, funeral/tombs, sparkles in forest nights etc 
The sadness that totally came from within the heart overwhelmed quite a number of us that we opened our eyes to see a number of teary faces 
At the end when we were resting w eyes closed, the coach said 謝謝妳這麼勇敢 現在就向來過你生命的他們好好地告別 
Totally broke down again as I got reminded of 幾分之幾 「謝謝你曾經是我的幾分之幾 感覺你貼在我胸口呼吸」
我不想說再見 😭😭😭

Amazing to see how much we have all grown
From the first day of silence stretching to the last day of continuous groaning tat the coach need not do any reminders 
And the few times when we had to read the lines and we just got pretty crazy taking on different characters and tones haha 


The Taiwanese coaches that are totally amazing actors and 人生导师s  🙌🙌🙌

Some quotes that the coaches have left us with:

「成果不重要 Presentation不重要 重要的是你有沒有盡全力」

「人總是在遺憾過去 忙著預設未來 卻常常忘了活在當下 當下 當下」

「勇敢不是無所畏懼 而是明明害怕 卻還是去做」

「每個人都有不同的面相 都是有不同切面的鑽石 不必擔心自己是雙面人或多面人 因為人本來就該對不同的人扮演不同的角色 人本來就是如此」

謝謝老師 🙆‍♀️🙌

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️