Momma’s bday yesterday was spent on FOOD hehehehe
That’s what us Mother-Daughter duo do best 
Got a jap tepanyaki treat from uncle w grandma at this club where we used to frequent when I was a kid
And noticed how old things/furnitures have become haha
Went back to office fr a consumer insights talk - hehehe got reminded so much about marketing analysis from uni 😍
Then met pama after that for a home dinner w packed food from old airport 
Chili crab w mantou, crab beehoon, oyster egg, hokkien mee, satay, sugarcane 
Yumyumyumz ^^


Caught fantastic beast: crimes of grindelward by myself today (may I mention fantastic beasts and where to find them was the first movie I watched by myself hehe) 
And I love it more than the first ^^
Loads of little details from the main show are show in this one and I’m just mindblown at the end - there better be a good explanation for this one in the future series tho 
And I’m liking newt and the niffler more and more and young Dumbledore is superbbbbb woohoo 

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️