Have been busy/troubled over my involvement in another show’s web content
But as I submit the promo script today I’m pretty much done w it - though I might need to do some edits in the next few days/weeks
And I’m feeling v thankful for this project cause the producer’s rlly nice and understanding as she tries her best to help me out (though her texts abit serious I xiao scared haha)
謝謝你 ww!
All that being said
Points to note for self remains to be:
Work on your communication and on-the-spot thinking skills!
People don’t accept your idea for a few reasons -
one could be external cause they no sense,
one could be your idea isn’t that good after all,
but the main issue will be that you didn’t communicate your idea well enough that they buy it
Reflect and refine your skills - jiayou xw!
While a lot of content of what I wanted to do didn’t appear in my eventual script
I’m still proud that I actually thought of them (eg three scenes to be shown in any order but they will still flow well - 真棒!)
Not to mention that I’m confident of it myself and got praised by ep and external parties (who cares if it’s 客气话 lol I rlly damn 吃赞美和感谢这套)
And I managed to identify the problems w jokes: telling upfront isn’t funny, set it up and twist w unexpected end works better
Now that I’ve got to go back to the usual routine (sigh - it was such a good break)
Keep hanging in there and do your own creative works by the side!
越努力越幸運 撐過就是你的!