Kinda trapped with work these days so some pointers on what happened before I forget all about them:
Writing fr the Unscripted class
One of the best class I’ve attended possibly due to the small class size and several hands on exercise
The coach is so good I even said I accidentally said I can go be a variety writer to my boss lol
Eason Chan’s 音樂分享會
He’s probably the ultimate display of be real, stay who you are, and never let the world put your innocence down
Writing a VR piece for work
Fun fun imagining how the various cgi will turn out hehe
I think this job came at a great timing - just when I’m bored w the usual stuff and after i learnt and refreshed my understanding of shows through Chad’s classes
Very happy with the concept I’ve churned out such that I’m proud of it without any recognition from other people
(But the producer’s comment “I’m impressed” did give me a lot of joy and pride hahaha)