It was a busy week(end) last week
Tired but fruitful nonetheless
Sang k w jo on public holiday Friday
Haha and we had so much fun w sodagreen’s songs!!
And luguangzhong’s too even though we were super out of tune (he’s such a damn good singer oh god)
Then toured around Tampines Malls hahaha kept walking to and fro places cause I indecisive
Then went back to have dinner w ahma where we kept laughing at how she pressed on my injury the moment I tried helping her up the stairs lol
Had a great lunch on sat w these pretty and nice people at chinatown before a 5 hour karaoke session haha we got so tired at certain points of time but Muni and mok sang rlly well ^^
Look at the pretty braids I tied for all three of us and sam’s new look (w sunglasses hooked on his shirt lol)
Look at the fat sushi slices!!! Glad we got it at 40% off cause it’s rlly pricey pheww
Sunday morning was spent at ECP for Father’s Day pinic specially organised for gonggong ^^
Thanks to gugu for initiating it cause all of us certainly had fun hehe
Mama and I got many bikes for everyone to ride and we also got gonggong on a 2person sheltered bike while dad and yw rode it
Aunt Uncle xy pama and i also took turns to go on it at the risk of ruining it w 4 people even though it’s only designed for two and prob kids haha
Visited Ahma for dumpling festival after that and we were all sticky and sweaty
Went for Germany vs Mexico’s match after a bath and they sadly lost .....
The Attack and defence were both below their usual standards cries and they didn’t make quick enough changes to counter the opponents’ tactics
Bad start but I certainly hope they’ll come back a lot more stronger in the upcoming matches go Germans!!
A few other updates from other days (cause phone doesn’t allow me to post photos now so I bulk upload via my own com when I actually turn it on)
From mayday concert
Can’t help remember how she was so certain she wasn’t gonna her married just a year ago lol 妳不是一個人了!!!
Did my first legit editing for the short film course and I think it looks quite good - all thanks to good actors just look at jo here haha
Barely did any Color edits cause whatever I do the colours just look weird sigh but still satisfied w what the video eventually turned out to be
(I’m actually writing this in the course centre while waiting for the files to finish transferring after my second and final edit - Gosh transfer for one hour plus alr!!!)
Even though we hvn met for many months but we’re still the same ^^
Kept talking on and on till the mall pretty much closed and we had to rush a little in case we miss the last train
But in any case, happy for her fruitful work/love life and simply happy that ... hon is still hon hehe 💓
From cuts to burns and even more cuts and burns lol
Here’s the worse injury I’ve got from leaving my hand on a boiling kettle for 2/3 seconds before realising it
Tried all the untested treatments lol ended up healing super slowly ~
Subsequently cutting myself on the wound (by accident) using my fingernails, toenail (wtf lol), tearing the wound using vacuum cleaner’s suction tube lololol and a hit by my mom’s elbow hahaha
But interesting encounter ... I guess haha
Mama felt so bad cause I scalded myself while I tried making them Milo haha
And I bought salted egg chips before I met Muni to run hahaha





