THANK GOD FOR KROOSSSSSSS ❤️❤️❤️
(Ok actually I found out that it’s REUS’ idea so THANK GOD FOR REUSSSSSSS 💓💓💓)
Was so disheartened at halftime after Sweden scored a goal and the German team just looked so distracted
Things looked better after reus contributed a goal to make it a draw but they still couldn’t get a goal in despite so many good players and chances
Thought all hopes were dashed but just suddenly
SUDDENLY
there comes a free kick
And I thought it was a goner cause kroos did a pass instead of a kick
BUT HE KICKED IT IN AFTER THE PASS WOOHOOOOOO
OMG MY HEART DROPPED AND SCREAMED LIKE MAD
My parents kept saying it’s four am four am!!!
Lololol but YESSSSSSSSS THEY ARE STILL IN THE GAME THANK GOODNESS 🙏🙏🙏
My extended family members were surprised that I watch the game, not to mention that I support Germany
But a Cousin actually remembered that I’ve been a Germany supporter since 2006 lol when I wasn’t even sure myself if it was 2006 or 2010 haha
Honestly doubtful of how far they will go in this game
But still rooting for the German team all the way (I can’t stop even if I want to since my heartbeat simply races all the way throughout the 90+ mins lol)
In any case, I’ve also been enjoying the performance of other countries so no Maher what the outcome is
MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN 👍
(Go Germans!!!)