Eventful past few days that I rlly enjoyed :)
Met gen for dinner last fri where she gave me a nice nice treat
Woke up early on mon morn (once in a blue blue moon) to go gym to cycle but ended up running hehe
Met Joy at hood’s to listen to a band and heard my favourite 1006 song live by the singer herself
Went to K w jojong on the public hol where we sang many many songs that ppl normally don’t
Lol at her excitement at how I can sing so many songs even though I’ve never heard the full song before hahah
And her shocked face when I teared while singing 幾分之幾 cause I got reminded of 花甲 and 阿嬤
Enjoyed my ovaltine Starbucks cake after that w mint mocha haha chocolate overload
Then met pama while they were exercising and went home to stuff ourselves w food at 9pm lol