Super glad that I’ve been pretty proud of the things that i did for work recently hehe
Just finished a ppt that I spent 4-5 nights on cause I had to redevelop the story from a concept we submitted in jan
Lol that initial concept was filled w many suspense questions at the end to keep the reader hooked
But we actually had no answers to them in actual fact
So I had to 后兜 what was left in the concept and it was brain damaging hahah
But super happy now that the story is now valid w answers and quite good imo
Haha shameless but to be fair my dad was quite impressed cause he like the twists we injected hehe
Supervisor helped so much w the logical flow and she said it’s well done too so YAYYYYYY
Happy that my baby has born out well :D
Actually most write would consider the actual show their baby but for a pitching slide like this that might not even be produced, im alr super proud of the proposal 😊
(And I finally felt what my colleague meant by - if you feel like you own the story, you will feel the pain of changing things for ridiculous reasons and do whatever it takes to defend all that you’ve thought hard about)
And the online show that my colleague and I have been working on since last dec
Production is gonna commence sooooooon and I’m pretty excited even though I’m not part of it haha
Proud of the scripts too I truly truly like it and hope it will turn out well on screen (fingers super crossed)
Even though external forces are forcing us to make changes but the quality and essence is still there (all thanks to my colleague!)
Lastlyyyyyy
I’ve moved on to a new show - so it was horribly tiring to juggle btwn 3 things cause I’m so bad at multitasking oh gawd
And I feel like I can make more informed decisions/suggestions during discussion and add in elements that better portray characters in scripts (ok I’ve only written 3 scenes so far lol) instead of describing emotions and dialogue
Alright now that I’m behind schedule for 3 days - cause I was busy w the proposal ppt in point one - get your fingers and eyes back to the scripts!!
(Speaking of which, my eyes have been so badly damaged by the nights that ended at 5/6/10am the following day - but all’s worth it!
- unless I’m rlly shortsighted as a result than no please don’t 😖)
Please keep this positivity and energy in you dear wei
You can do this!!!