Guangzhou 2018

Back from an overseas trip w Joycelyn 😊

















Despite the vastly different hygiene habits lol, I like how we can be so similar in many many ways 

Long time since I've left the comfort of home 
But china does seem to become the home of a close friend such that I'm at so much ease whenever I'm there 
The lack of language barrier and even becoming similar in the accents probably helped a great deal 
And opening your heart many little bits more definitely helps too 

Even though our feets and legs are in so much pain for the past 5-6 days  
It was a great getaway and a very appropriate time for me to clear some thoughts 

While I have so much doubts on my future and desire to leave the place I once aspired to be in 
I do know that it gives me a great deal of freedom and happiness when I do get to do something I like 
Only that, how many years of youth can I spend? 
And even if I do wait patiently, will that long-awaited autonomy ever come? Will I ever be good enough for that time to arrive? Will it still be my dreams and passion by that time or will pain and regrets eventually stain on me? 

I've no answer to all that and I'm still feeling conflicted.
But for now, keep your hearts and minds open, both working and out. 

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️