ZXR
「沒有理所當然的成功,只有不問收穫的努力」 - our producer :)
As the show comes to an end
I can't believe that I actually feel sad to say farewell to all the characters
I would say this is the best story I've worked on - all credits to the supervisors - with distinctive characters and meaningful storylines, not to mention the various comedic moments that we laughed at while discussing and when they were later shown on screen
While there are flaws here and there, it doesn't negate the enjoyment I gained from watching it as an audience, so many thanks to the production crew for bringing the story alive :)
Despite the negativity many have thrown at the show due to the theme (and their usual cynicism), I'm glad that many more have laughed, teared, enjoyed and grew with the show over the past month
Thankful for the experience of being a small part of this show,
And may we all enter the new year with a more reflective self without losing the innocence and humour in us :)
With love,
Farewell, my dear supernatural beings ❤️
