Met Jovina - and our meal plans always change at the last minute lol
Proud that I dragged myself to meet her even though I was feeling sick w sore throat
Ended up trying to nap at the Orchard library - and failed - but found a lot of Chinese books there
Then had tomyum pasta and Starbucks cake - treat from jo's boss' starbucks card hehe


Met LY and Kim after a Long Long while at City Hall
Lol at my pretty sharp chin - how did it come about when my reflection still looks relatively hexagon now
Had this Korean Mexican food and lady m hehe


And chanced upon hon last sat when I went walking/jogging w my parents hehehehe

While I only did 3.3km by myself
I surprisingly did 5 + 2km w the girls last week
Angela can run damn well and fast to our surprise hahaha

While Mok ran w us in her dreams and join for lunch after lol
Then I went back to rush 2eps in 3 days - new record fr me hahah (ended up cause boss forgot that I was supposed to have 2 more days to edit other eps lol)

Nice studio shot so I'm leaving it here

Credits to R. Tan

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️