菜鸟第二十六期
On tuesssss
After going to the skies unexpectedly when I went for research (cause I thought I was going on a simulator but before I realized I'm actually in the skies above the South China Sea hahahah)
I'm now on my way to the magical world with fantastic beasts and newt ☺️
Total loves for the magical world 💕💕💕
Finally stayed in the hospital for the day to accompany Ahma
But I was such a failure hahah when turning her over for the nurse to clean her
I accidentally caused her face to be squashed on the pillow 😔
Tried doing my work a while later when I sat by her bed, and chanced upon the trailer for 118 season two
So I launched it, and secretly hoped that she can understand it even though it's on silent
And I started missing the days when we watched tv shows together
Was watching the angel show on fri
And my legs went weak after the end when the guy returned to an unconscious grandma - who whipped up breakfast and asked to talk to him in the morning, who then rejects her cause he was rushing out
Then I wondered
Were there any things that Ahma wanted to tell me but I didn't get to hear
Were there any meals that she wanted to cook for me but I could no longer have
But everything's too late
And life and death becomes an equal option
Met Kim and LY after staying the in the hospital at orchard
And we just kept doing nonsensical stuff
Like a failed secret Santa among three ppl that turned into a math question hahaha, blackhead squeezing, paying fr some makeup thing that idk of cause I mistook it for a tester lol, realizing that bras basah macs isn't actually in bras basah lol stupid much haha
Spent the next day camping at home to finish 城寨 and cried a bucket
Followed by the angel show at night where 不错 died and cried another cup hahaha
Ended up having really tired eyes lol
Supervisor tasked me to translate 20 eps of synopsis by sat
And felt so touched cause a colleague offered to do 6 eps for me (later became three cause I stupidly did that three she offered to help lol) while another offered to do another task on my behalf
After I thanked the first colleague she said we are all in this tgt hahah
May we keep going strong and scale greater heights 💪💕
Visited granny on sat while dad's at the hospital
Bought pizza and drumlets for lunch cause granny was pretty insistent to buy me pizzahut for tea break at 4 last week haha
Ended up becoming insistent to cook me dinner after momma and I rested in her room till 5... When we were about to leave to meet papa haha
Attended two talks held by SGIFF on sun
Momma wanted to attend w me cause she prob thinks it's sad to go alone
But I didn't want cause it feels like a kid who needs her mum to attend class
Felt guilty after pushing it till the last min and telling her that 😔
But while momma went to granny's house and papa to the hospital
I (guilty as charged) enjoyed the whole day by myself 😅
It's a worrying that I enjoying time spent by myself so much that I become so reluctant to engage in social activities haha
But any oh how
After the class w jack neo in the morning
I went on a shopping spree hahah spent more thn 100$ in 4 hours (that's quite a lot of $$ for me)
And then spent some time alone at lady m having the match crepe cake that I've been craving so much for 😍
Haha thought u would feel awkward but ended up feeling totally at ease even though every other customer is there w at least one or more friends 😅
Though it ended up being quite jelat after I gobble half of it while I conceptualize 武打獅城小山坡😁 (a story I have no idea when it will ever come to screens)
Haha ironic how I've always thought it would be mega shiok to finish a cake by myself yet feel jelat when I get to do so 😂
Learnt quite a lil here cause it's much more writer-focused such that some ppl dozed off cause it got a lil technical haha
But I like! 🙆
Met momma after the talk which ended half an hour later than it's supposed to
Then went to look for pappa and Ahma at the hospital after getting sushi
Subsequently left for Ahma house to visit gong gong :)




