菜鳥第八期
Was a pretty tough week, physically.
And I'm so proud of this durian hehehe
And they finally (nearly) came together 🙆🙆🙆
My whole family was down with flu/cold/cough and my mum was in a worse condition of fever
Felt kinda demotivated actually, going to work sickly and coming back to an even more sickly family haha
大家辛苦了😷
Glad we are all better now - though mama hasn't made a full recovery
But anyway, after pulling myself to work on Monday - glad it was a simple meeting cause i was in quite a bad condition I hardly spoke up the whole day lol
I went for research experience #3 on Tuesday at the army training ground
And it was so cool hahaha I was truly amazed 👍
But much as the photos were kinda cool haha we were warned against posting on social media soooooo
all I can put up for memory sake is a sight at the office haha
Also, lol at how double standards I can be haha
Was having so many issues w the previous company thinking abt shophouses, cats, mouse, toilet issues lololol
But somewhat accepted everything here incl decades-old buildings, algae walls, haunted spots, lack of reliable water, and many more
Hahaha kinda funny whenever I think about how I'm coping w what I thought as undesirable
Anyway, I was doing most of the 上板 for the past week since I sit the closest to the whiteboard at the old office
And hence started drawing whenever I was kinda restless or bored heh
And got to realised that my words are actually kinda neat/pretty 😂😂😂
Went all the way to Changi airport to meet these two pasir ris guides
Haha even though it was a short 1.5hours (my fault since I end so late and LY has to rush back home to wake up at 6 the next day for work haha)
But I totally didn't want to go home after that cause it was so fun even though all we did was talk hahah
On Friday...
我的偶像結婚了❤️
It's not the first hahaha but 還是很感動 ☺️
恭喜你劉峻緯🎎🎊
我愛棒棒堂吼吼吼吼吼吼吼🙌
HAHA 我的青春👧
After working on the social values assignment in the aftn of Saturday
But I've also received this finalists script for the previous project
While I got excited seeing my name on the list of scriptwriters
The inside ... 面目全非
LOL
I finally understand what the rest meant by that phrase
Nearly 80% of what I wrote was gone hahaha diez
And ultimately, nearly everything was rendered useless cause what was intended to be 30mins became 3mins lol
Oh wells life's like this so no complaints anyway
We walked to Suntec and I got to run along mbs as part of our family's weekly walk
The wind made it more relaxing and I think I went at quite a speed ☺️
Lastly, I finally got a few photos of the photoshoot from last sat 🎓😍
Quite a few assignments to clear this week despite the daily meetings
And a number of dinner meetups on my calendar
Honestly hoping that I'll survive this long week lol 😁😂








