菜鳥第六期

Back to office after a week of break and outdoor shoots heh 
And with a lot of chocolates that my colleague brought back from her Europe family trip 😋😋😋

Was (once again) upset about some things that didn't go my way 
And happened to text Yanci about it that day 
She actually said 這是工作 不是理想 認真你就輸了
I guess it's true in a way 
But didn't I choose this job because I wanted it to be more than a job hahahah 
Nonetheless she's right in a way 
輕鬆看待 總比鑽牛角尖好 

But anyway things got better after that 
And I finally made a constructive comment (I hope lol) 
And we finally got the contents of the short project out ✌️

Then we went for research on fri at Suntec
It was mainly an interview at the cafe 
And I had milo dinosaur yumz 😋
In any case it was quite an enjoyable interview for me cause it was very business-related 
And I managed to clarify a number of things that I couldn't in the past
Especially the part that's related to one of my pass advertising project heh  

Alright then it was all about commencement haha
Went for Jovina and Yanci's commencement after I ended research 
And it was hell lot of people gosh
Served as Jovina's photographer for a while 
And managed to talk to Jovina's parents after a long while too haha 
Glad they are well :) :) 



Went back on sat too for Xintian and Joyce's convocation haha 
And finally managed to make the pretty flower balloons after several tries✌️✌️✌️
原來看到喜歡的朋友們開心,是見幸福的事 :)



And since I'm back for two consecutive ceremonies with an interval of a few hours,
i took the chance to do a photoshoot with papa and mama :D
hahaha since my convoc is in the evening, day shots are nearly impossible
so we made the last min decision to take some photos with these boards when it's day :)


and i finally got to bring them around school - okay utown to be exact lol


and here's my lil study corner where i always study by myself in btwn classes :) :) 

and on sunday - oh god it's really a graduation weekend lol 
my cousin graduated from medicine on sun and so my aunt initiated a photo shoot at my granny's 
oh and all that food hehehe sushi from ichiban and pizza from pizza hut :D


alright, and lastly - i find this photo really apt
"i survived nus" and that expression
on point .
hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️