Week 8 @ D
This takes a whole lot of recall so I think it's gonna be brief
There's this day when mama and I had facial
Considering that mama lies waffles (and esp good waffles after she had her first try haha)
So I brought mama to the waffle place that hon brought me to at Pomo
And tried the savory crispy waffles hehe
Then we went to walk ard the area, explored sota, bought Popeyes for papa and tried the maoshanwang icecream heh
(Thanks hon for the recommendation! ^^)
Previously had a dinner w her at the new eat@taipei at kallang wave but tamjiak me thought of bingsu
So here we are haha finally went there and actually cleared 2 bowls of bingsu hehe 1each (god when can I ever stop being so tamjiak hahah)
Omg megayumz ^^
It's super ex lol I totally shld have checked the prices first hahah
But anw I recall being trapped at work for some reason so I actually left much later than I shld
Which made her wait for quite a while heh but luckily she had her intern friends to accompany her phew
But i still tried to make up but buying some Krispy Kreme but it turned out to be super sweet LOL
Anw the first batch of singers and the songs sang were 👍👍👍 hahah pity I didn't take a photo of them sighpiez
And cause the two of us were one of the few who's listening and we were sitting right smack in the middle haha
So our excessive reactions got caught quite easily lol
Their 手心的薔薇 was so nice the song was on multiple loops for the following weeks hahah
Idk where it was taken and who I had the meal with gosh
Hmm ah maybe it's sushi tei w papa mama on a Saturday at ngeeanncity haha the sushis look so good ^^







