Happy 24th anniversary papa and mama! :D

Hehehe sweet little two went for walks and good food while I was away J in fact, I’m quite glad that I’m away such that they get to date by themselves hehe :D

Woke up at 1140 lol way later than what I expected hahaha then packed stuff for haerbin trip and then got out to print documents on my way to zhanlve lesson. Lol but I was unexpectedly tied down at the printing shop sigh ended up leaving the shop at 1226 when zhanlve starts at 1230 shitz so I walked super fast since im kinda expecting myself to be the first group to present gosh ended up reaching the room at 1240 damn fast eh ;) haha but damage done lol we were supposed to go first but got shifted to the last as I was late omg damn paiseh :P

Presentation took place in English – courtesy of teacher J but wy took too long for his part gosh 10mins probably haha teacher reminded me of the time so I had to tell him to kuai dian which kinda made him panic lol and so, with little time on my end, I spoke damn fast oh gosh felt like a chuchutrain on super speed gosh my mind was in a whirl when we ended the presentation lol but thank goodness the teacher says our content’s ok so our report should be somewhat safe as well J oh and got the grades back for our assignments and it ranges from 80 to 90+

Soci presentation nexttttttttt ric was an hour late so we were the second last to present ah sigh piez the presentation was super different from what I envisioned it to be – though I knew it was gonna be so L kinda imagined myself presenting the whole thing though lol but anw it’s over and I still love the slides J just that the teacher pointed out that we shld have chosen commercial clinics instead of state owned hospitals to conduct our interviews oh fine so long as she doesn't mark us down by a lot for that L anw end of this class! :D – third lesson that ended J ah and tina lent me her yurongfu J J kinda tight actually lol shall bring it along and see if I’ll need it when I get there haha

Then bought the pancake with ric and marina J and walked to guanghualou with ric where we talked for half an hour while I munched on my prata lol we were damn dumb to stand outside the door it was super windy gosh but but oh gosh ric has a friend in mediacorp Chinese dept ohmanz hope she can pull me in someday :P hahaha like making use of friends sia but ohwellz nice knowing a new spore friend in shanghai J

Intl mkts study’s last lesson J best part of it was the neuroscience marketer who conducted a guest lecture oh gosh damn fun (Y) wanted to go up to them to socialize a bit but kinda have nothing to say so I gave up L got back the grades for this module as well – 1/5 for class part lol and 94 for midterms, 81 for project, 85 for personal assignment so 83 overall J but hehe went to ask for a review of my personal assignment which the prof scanned through with critques at the start but later gave me 90 cause she said I put in hard work + it looks good but I have to clear it up with headings + Michele said I contributed a lot to my group proj hahaha thanks Michele manz though I got to say I didn't really contribute a lot :/ at least it was nothing compared to what she and linn did oh wells and so overall score upped by 1 to 84 lol at least it’s 90 hehe something I wont get in nus lol anw fourth lesson down! J

Got fruits and roujiamo for supper haha bumped into Royston as he was queuing for roujiamo also and chatted w him on my way back to dorm J turns out that he’s quite a nice guy actually and we are both going to haerbin but at different times haha he said he’s not close to the rest of the smu exchange people but closer to nus ppl in tongji and that made me felt thankful that I’m on good terms with nus people here such that knowing them makes me feel blessed J

Wanted to do unilever internship application cause I thought it’s just about writing why I want to join unilever, but nooooo 8 essay questions oh gosh and the questions were kinda hard to answer lol so I gave up hahaha sighpiez chatted w pama hehe so sweet them J J J

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️