Went qibao again J J but this time w joleen haha journey there felt much faster actually and it was a whole day of food food food ohgod was actually a lil worried that I will run out of stuff to talk to joleen about but really glad that that worry was unfounded for cause our conversation never ended throughout the trip and it wasn't the tired-to-talk-but-still-talk kind but more of the we-just-have-so-much-to-share kind of talk hehe oh wells at least it was for me J

Then we went to xijiuxiang café when I finally realized that I have been reading the xiang word wrongly as “gang” hahaha no wonder cannot find the word lol


Came back to run lol did jogging in the room/on the spot for ard 40mins while wumeiniang was on w my run playlist keke long since the playlist was played :P

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️