Had a rather early morning again but I spent time on slacking instead of studying full force lol stupidmesia but anw doubt it made much difference cause the exam (I think) went alright and hopefully get a pass keke took a photo w the prof at the end of it as well J

Was early for dinner so I went to get my last amount of cash for this trip from wanda plaza’s atm then roamed around the area slowly hehe but nearly died of heart attack when I thought I lost my phone at bailian basement ohmygosh bought matcha nougut and then found myself without my phone so I started looking all around my bag and pockets etc and even asked a kind lady to help me call my phone in subway to no avail sobs wanna cry so badly if all my photos were gone L then hehehe damn lucky lol I found it in my sleeve hahaha stupid sia but super thankful for the lady’s kindness hehehe

Tried to find gifts for the soci girls but couldn't figure sth appropriate and nice other than mccafe’s macarons hehehe so I bought 3 boxes of 4 at 99rmb which I hope they’ll like J gathered at pizzahut soon after for a set meal that costs ard 240 for 4 of us, with a further discount of 20% off with student card hehehe it was really nice to befriend them even though it’ll be rlly hard to actually meet up again oh wells but thankful that I made nice friends considering how hard it is for me to make friends keke J oh they even very nicely went up to find grandpa rico cheesecake w me even though it turns out that it has closed haha so I went back to wanda to get uncle tetsu cheesecake ^^

Came back and omg I finished so much more food at a really late timing sighpiez ¼ of the cheesecake, qianshigao, oranges etc etc sighpiez fatdiemetotally :(

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️