Weirdly woke up at 8plus again and w quite a bad
sorethroat sobs went down to get cup noodles to have soupy bfast then to the
kitchen to get hot water haha but dang kept hearing meowmeow sounds but thought
it was the door creaking, only to end up seeing a black cat at the door when I
turned to get hot water totally threw the f word cause I was in too much shock
lol stepped back and had a mental struggle before I decided to push myself
forward to fill my noodles w water and eventually walk pass the black cat after
it moved out slightly cries nearly died
Then spent the day slacking again w videos etc and
felt so tired I fell back to sleep ard 2plus lol it has been a constant
sleeping process since I got back from the trip heh woke up to darkness and
thought it was really late, only to realize I may have missed the kbbq dinner w
joleen/ky haha heng sia it was 6pm when I woke up and thus chionged by bus to
meet them ard 620 hehehe
Super nice and worth it!! Keke actually only got
myself 2-3 servings this time but felt super super full haha talked to them
about the trip while listening to their explorations for the past week and just
random stories lol time passed quite quickly till the restaurant actually got
emptied by the time we decided to leave sighpiez gonna miss this cheap kbbq so
so much after going back to spore L then we walked back to dorm to digest our food where I later got myself
strawberrys at 20rmb from the stall outside
Actually sigh it does feel really surreal that
everything’s coming to an end and we are all leaving L did some final revision after chatting w pama quite late into the night
then finally slept for tmr’s paper hehe