So first day back from the trip was spent on
resting hahaha feels kinda uncomfortable from the throat and the body ache sigh
Weirdly woke up at 8am despite sleeping at 4am and
couldn't quite fall back to sleep so I started watching videos haha caught the
qipashuo show w taozi, runningmanchina show w heiren, kangxi, and (much as I
didn't want to) dongdang hahaha finished all the eps I missed in the morning
hehe super like shaunchen and andiechen’s role in it ^^ had jiaozi and porridge
for bfast, followed by pomelo, matcha chocolate that angela bought, and one
mahua from Tianjin, chocolate bun from jinan, liangteh and cereal drink from
spore haha felt quite sick so after that so i spent quite some time on sleeping
at 6plus, only to wake up at 930pm thinking that it was midnight cause roomie
was asleep too lol wanted to start work but fell right back to sleep again till
12am when roomie was awake and preparing to get out to study haha we are super
night owls manz
So then taobaoed w the hopes of them coming before
next Sunday then did zhanlve revision for … 30-45mins? Haha oh wells chatted w
pama and im gonna go back to sleep now keke hope I’ll recover tmr in time for
kbbq and Monday’s exam heh