Woke up early at 645 to bring the luggage out to be sent to xuegu
But shittily left my camera battery in my luggage zzz ended up with no camera but just the iPhone to take photos oh wells
Then we went out to admire the white amazing scenery ah me loves snow snow
Then we went to build a snowman nearer to this hill/mountain
But we damn cui we can't build the base not to mention the head hahah
So Ivan ended up wrapping his arms ard the snow man while we pile snow on him heh actually felt like building white sandcastle lol but the chilly soft soft snow ahh 😍
Anw we ended up building a rlly small snowman which reeve named jack after the guys put their hat and sunglasses on it haha
But uhohhhh after we got back Ivan realised he lost his phone :(
So he went back to get it and came back without but the nice nice dalian uncle offered to go find it w him again so all of us tagged along to help especially at the snowman area
Ended up without anything again so we went to the police to leave a record and Ivan cancelled his phone line over lunch sighpiez
Oh I also learnt that duijiangji actually means walkietalking sia haha thought it was a phone lol
But anw anw off we go to snow trekking at this yangsth mountain woohoo
Started off rather boring as it was a flat surface for about 45mins
Then it got steeper and steeper gosh we had to pull ourselves up haha but that said it's not steep compared to the mountain we came back on
So anw due to this long-time-no-do exercise, started feeling super hot so I loosen my scarf and mask cause it was sweating mad inside oh god my mask kept freezing due to my constant putting on and off lol
All of us even lied on this snow bed half way up the mountain hehe damn fun oh gosh I guess
Anw more stuff on photos cause I have such limited vocab I can't describe the beauty in exact words
And finally finally! We reached the peak where there's pretty wusong woohoo and it also got much colder than before haha took photos as a whole group and individually hehe
Then walked w this nice xi-an girl who held on to me while I covered my face w goggles cause my cheeks were red and painful
Then we went to this checkpoint where it was rlly rlly packed and messy such that we had to squeeze - oh gosh it was super dangerous the dalian uncle said it's like cny and possible for stepping to happen god
Then tada here we are at the peak of xuegu and it's time to go down gosh super slippery all of us kept falling haha
So while I struggled the dalian uncle was super nice omg he offered and helped me to put on the metal sole thing that helped me so much
After learning how to use it while I walked I managed to keep quite a steady walk down while people ard me were falling every other section ah so so thankful
That also allowed me to have the attention to look ard rather than simply at the floor haha
And he kept helping to snap photos of us all hehe hope I can get the photos manz though the only way to recognize myself would be my eyes lol
But anw hope i can get the photos cause the place was rlly rlly damn pretty I wanna show pama when I get back ^^
Heh ended up sliding down a few times when the path got rlly steep I figured it's not worth trying and wasting effort to walk lol
Quite fun actually hehe reminds me of the snow city sliding path haha
Right feet feels super achy due to trying balance myself
Oh oh we found water/lakes along the way man super cool hehe
Whole place just feels super Christmassy me damn happy ^^
The white snow on the branches the stack on the floor the many times I love it when it was like 雪花纷飞 ah mega romantic and gorgeous 
Then after struggling for so long esp w the ever falling Guangdong girl w canon camera haha we finally got down after ard 2 hours hehe damn happy sia
But gosh that was not the end though I felt that my toes were getting wet sobs
Had to walk 5km before we got to the entrance of xuegu
Was not too bad cause we were singing and playing at some point of time
And it's just a joke seeing how reeve slip and falls every now and then lol
That said you rlly feel the tiredness getting to you this time
But shit ass manz that's not the place to stop and I stupidly took my mask away my face felt super pricky by the wind
And gosh I nearly died when we lost the tour guide cause I took out my hand to snap blur photos and couldn't put it back to the gloves
Frozen mask was plain frozen as well and I couldn't put it on so my face was pricky also cries badly
Oh god I thought my fingers were going to freeze till they die cause I couldn't get it to move cries
Kinda panicked cause I didn't want to lose my hands so stupidly lol
Then stayed anxious till we finally found the tour guide but grrrr we had to walk a super long distance all of us were angsty and tired lol
The road here was like dark and unlit and it's just super ulu and suspicious gosh nearly thought we were gonna get sold
Had to know moving my fingers to make it unfreeze and rlly rlly couldn't wait till I can't get into a warm room
Finally reached the place and woohoo okay food nubbad 4in1room quite comfy then we went to have the usual kinda of tour group dinner where we had small chats w the aunties and uncles haha
Suppose to Bao dumplings after that but oh gosh my fingertips felt as though they were scalded - prob after effects of frozen ah frostbite? so I didn't join them
Instead it came back to the room w the intention of bathing but fearful cause Ivan and reeve said that there isn't warm water oh god
But I felt so dirty I simply have to bathe so I packed my bathing stuff haha
Thankfully amutong from xi-an helped me to adjust the heater so it - ain't warm - but still fine for bathing :)
4 girls overnight was kinda fun actually haha though I got to say im still the laugh along type of girl
This guy came to tell our health and fortune and nubbad sia we got to knw more about each other haha
He's quite accurate in some sense like insomnia heart disease good character love myself and and hehe look like my mama
But he has his inaccuracies and some queries which I would choose to forget and not think about it haha
But anw this lasted for possibly 2 hours oh god felt so tired of laughing at some point of time
And we finally got to rest after he left which was when I saw how the xiaxia girl showed her unhappiness haha
But anw this pair of friends reminded me of muni and me in the outspoken and soft spoken part haha but in all w Angel, I felt as though I've got many more sisters who took care of me this time haha aww

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️