20 airport shuttle to pudong
24 yonghedawang luroufan set
10 dalian airport shuttle to train stn
9 mcchicken dinner
2 water
Couldn't sleep well - had nightmares about traveling to dalian sub that I nearly backed out despite knwing I can't haha
Woke up at 9plus and figured that fear isn't as great as the night
Got up and started packing/tying the loose ends and getting myself ready
Left room at 11 after a quick chat w pama and ahma when they were in the hospital hehe ahma responded to my "ahma" ^^
Bumped into roomie on my way out LOL she prob didn't expect me to be leaving alone haha and I look damn kuazhang fr the weather
Walked round the airport to look for macs but Nyah they don't have it so I ended up having 永和大王 卤肉饭 set meal hehe gosh the rice is rlly yummy and the cabbage and soup w sotong balls are rlly tasty ^^ good meal before the ride ^^
Then two women came to sit beside me and well the older woman was kinda rude at first but later talked nicely and said that's she's from dalian and here to buy leather or sth
She later invited me to go check in w them so well I went since they were quite nice but she suddenly asked me to help carry a bag in for her oh gosh I fled LOL damn scared sia so I zao to toilet and took a while before getting out
Did the security check and lol I had to take my shoes off kinda pity the girl who had to touch and scan my feet lol
But otherwise they were quite nice and so I passed it well and went to boarding area whr I filled up my bottle
But nowww as I'm typing this gosh my flight got delayed again shit sia I totally forgot the issue of flight delays pft
I'm just hoping that it'll be delayed fr a maximum of one hour so that I can still be in time for my train to Haerbin
Okay so half hour delay yay boarded my seat at 15a with this old couple (aunty sat beside me) and from the trip I kinda gathered that china people are actually friendly without a sense of private boundaries so when they talk to you or come near you even when you don't knw them, they mean no harm and it's simply because private boundaries ain't a concept to them
So anw I sleep through the flight gosh I must be damn tired from the lack of sleep from the past two days haha then caught this beautiful sunset which the aunty wanted to snap a photo of but got stopped cause her phone loaded too long lol
And I saw (or imagined idk) snowy mountains through through clouds hehe ^^
After I got down from the presumably last flight w springairlines I bought a 10rmb ticket from ppl waiting at the arrival area and came to this conspicuous spot that's for bus shuttle
Hmmmm after getting suspicious and walking back to ask again and back, dumb me boarded it even though I was suspicious since no one was on it
But I held on to my stuff ready to run if anything happens haha
But luckily people started boarding and from only girls to guys boarding as well
And many people asking if it's to the train stn so that means people will be staying and getting off w me phew
Okay so now im just waiting fr the bus to start and hopefully bring me to the train stn in time for my 822 train haha
Anw have been keeping in contact w pama along the way hehe they are like this sense of strong support manz (Y) go Xiaowei!
So dalian looks like a small city with parts that are quite prosperous haha
Reached the stop and got dropped off at Tianjin street lol so near gosh then followed this aunty that I knw to be on her way to the train stn hehe a rlly nice aunty and she's going to qiqihaer :)
Separated from her to find food and enter the stn heh got myself a 9rmb mcchicken for dinner :)
The stn toilet's rather decent just that it's so hard to navigate ard w a bulky backpack and thick thick clothes
Stoning at the boarding area now at 730 while waiting fr the time to board :) :)
Train isn't new - duh - but the bed is rlly good for the name yingwo which I associated w wooden plank haha gosh it's comparable to my bed in dorm manz (Y)
Slept beside (with a table in the middle) a girl and there's a couple above us
Oh right this is a triple deck bed and I luckily got the bottom layer hehe if not it'll be so troublesome to get up and down manz
Wrote abit of my thoughts then read shihuodetiantang for the night :) wanted to read it till I get v sleepy but nyah someone off all the lights for this cabin 6 I have no choice but to sleep lol
Anw it has been a tough day but brightened up by pama's accompanying thoughts, help given from ppl along the way, and xiaowei's growing up :)
Keep going and stay positive for the next 8days dear Wei :)
24 yonghedawang luroufan set
10 dalian airport shuttle to train stn
9 mcchicken dinner
2 water
Couldn't sleep well - had nightmares about traveling to dalian sub that I nearly backed out despite knwing I can't haha
Woke up at 9plus and figured that fear isn't as great as the night
Got up and started packing/tying the loose ends and getting myself ready
Left room at 11 after a quick chat w pama and ahma when they were in the hospital hehe ahma responded to my "ahma" ^^
Bumped into roomie on my way out LOL she prob didn't expect me to be leaving alone haha and I look damn kuazhang fr the weather
Walked round the airport to look for macs but Nyah they don't have it so I ended up having 永和大王 卤肉饭 set meal hehe gosh the rice is rlly yummy and the cabbage and soup w sotong balls are rlly tasty ^^ good meal before the ride ^^
Then two women came to sit beside me and well the older woman was kinda rude at first but later talked nicely and said that's she's from dalian and here to buy leather or sth
She later invited me to go check in w them so well I went since they were quite nice but she suddenly asked me to help carry a bag in for her oh gosh I fled LOL damn scared sia so I zao to toilet and took a while before getting out
Did the security check and lol I had to take my shoes off kinda pity the girl who had to touch and scan my feet lol
But otherwise they were quite nice and so I passed it well and went to boarding area whr I filled up my bottle
But nowww as I'm typing this gosh my flight got delayed again shit sia I totally forgot the issue of flight delays pft
I'm just hoping that it'll be delayed fr a maximum of one hour so that I can still be in time for my train to Haerbin
Okay so half hour delay yay boarded my seat at 15a with this old couple (aunty sat beside me) and from the trip I kinda gathered that china people are actually friendly without a sense of private boundaries so when they talk to you or come near you even when you don't knw them, they mean no harm and it's simply because private boundaries ain't a concept to them
So anw I sleep through the flight gosh I must be damn tired from the lack of sleep from the past two days haha then caught this beautiful sunset which the aunty wanted to snap a photo of but got stopped cause her phone loaded too long lol
And I saw (or imagined idk) snowy mountains through through clouds hehe ^^
After I got down from the presumably last flight w springairlines I bought a 10rmb ticket from ppl waiting at the arrival area and came to this conspicuous spot that's for bus shuttle
Hmmmm after getting suspicious and walking back to ask again and back, dumb me boarded it even though I was suspicious since no one was on it
But I held on to my stuff ready to run if anything happens haha
But luckily people started boarding and from only girls to guys boarding as well
And many people asking if it's to the train stn so that means people will be staying and getting off w me phew
Okay so now im just waiting fr the bus to start and hopefully bring me to the train stn in time for my 822 train haha
Anw have been keeping in contact w pama along the way hehe they are like this sense of strong support manz (Y) go Xiaowei!
So dalian looks like a small city with parts that are quite prosperous haha
Reached the stop and got dropped off at Tianjin street lol so near gosh then followed this aunty that I knw to be on her way to the train stn hehe a rlly nice aunty and she's going to qiqihaer :)
Separated from her to find food and enter the stn heh got myself a 9rmb mcchicken for dinner :)
The stn toilet's rather decent just that it's so hard to navigate ard w a bulky backpack and thick thick clothes
Stoning at the boarding area now at 730 while waiting fr the time to board :) :)
Train isn't new - duh - but the bed is rlly good for the name yingwo which I associated w wooden plank haha gosh it's comparable to my bed in dorm manz (Y)
Slept beside (with a table in the middle) a girl and there's a couple above us
Oh right this is a triple deck bed and I luckily got the bottom layer hehe if not it'll be so troublesome to get up and down manz
Wrote abit of my thoughts then read shihuodetiantang for the night :) wanted to read it till I get v sleepy but nyah someone off all the lights for this cabin 6 I have no choice but to sleep lol
Anw it has been a tough day but brightened up by pama's accompanying thoughts, help given from ppl along the way, and xiaowei's growing up :)
Keep going and stay positive for the next 8days dear Wei :)