Watched mingmenanzhan the moment I woke up while
snacking and eating my :) suppose to do work but
yea once again – what’s new right sighpiez then got so unwilling to get out so
I asked ky/joleen if we shld cancel the meeting today cause it’s just to prac
for the next day’s presentation but oh gosh lucky we didn't cancel on them phew
haha
Kent and adina bought a Christmas log cake for
joleen’s bday awwww they were so sweet ^^ haha so we sang a bday song for
joleen and took some photos and had the cake which was super yummy ^^ hehe I
kept eating the chocolates cause it was really rich and nice :D aww guess it’s
a really nice treat from them especially since joleen had a long and exhausting
day J then we did a few
rounds, made some edits and tada off we go back to room :)
Got myself a packet of chaomeefen and oranges and
finished them all while watching the show haha then started doing some legit
work for zhanlve phew hehe but it was more of translating the slides to English
to help w the project as well as the exam haha wanted to work till late but
lazy me fell right back to sleep soon after haha shld be a good choice
considering that I have a presentation the next day :P