250 accom
112.5 lunch
4 耳朵眼炸糕
3.5+7.5 squid
50 horse carriage
60 xiangsheng
15 churros
Woke up after Angela offed my alarm lol she quite responsive to alarm sia just that she won't wake up haha
Washed up and packed my stuff w only laolao outside ... Making bfast for me omg damn touched :D
When I went to the toilet she also went in to force Angela to wake up hahaha
Bfast was the porridge w quail egg and pan fried jiaozi = guotie! Super nice!! She also prepared water for us to leave the house
Laoye also came out to send me off when xiaoyi came to drive me to the airport ohmy wanted to take a photo w them but it was so rushed and laoye just woke up haha oh sigh I was just damn touched by Angela's grandparents hehe
It was ard half an hour ride to the airport where I simply bade Angela goodbye at the entrance cause xiaoyi has no where to park
Oh wells then I went to checkin etc myself
Bought this seashell bracelet for my grannies hehe then toilet ... only to find out that I was gonna be late for boarding hahaha boarding time was 820 and it was alr 813 when I was in the toilet lol
Ended up rushing to clear security checks etc and nearly missing the boarding haha oh gosh
Sat at the last few rows of the plane of Xiamen airlines only to find that the flight is simply 40mins lol totally didn't realise it's so short but anw had a rather refreshing nap for 20mins :)
Oh they also gave out nuts which I thought was quite nice of them :)
Got down and was super pleasantly surprised at tianjin's new modern and clean airport that reminded me so much of changi's arrival hall haha
Took my own time to get out while calculating my expenses till then haha anw lucky that the luggages came out rather late anw
So I grabbed my bag which was one of those that came out first, then went out and found Wanying waiting there :) hehe happy happy ^^
And tbh was a lil worried that it'll be awkward if there aren't enough topics to talk abt for the next few days haha but that was totally unfounded for cause we talked throughouttttt with appropriate rest time without being too irritating haha
Anw went to first take the mrt but LOL Wanying seems quite unfamiliar w it haha she doesn't even have the permanent mrt card so we both got the one-time ticket haha
Boarded the blue line then changed at tianjinzhan interchange to reach yingkoudao station, which appears to be the city central where all the shopping happens haha
Later switched to a cab to reach our hotel jinjianginn at the place of attraction 五大道
She wanted to pay the full sum cause she felt bad that I can't stay in her house and refused when I paid
But she prob doesn't knw that I still gave her 250 thinking that she was gonna stay w me - which she only did for one night out of three haha
It isn't magnificent, and the hotel's tbh a lil old, but I guess it was okay enough and simply got myself to adapt to it :)
Left the room and walked to find good at this old soccer stadium which was rather big haha
Caught many old colonial short buildings along the way which was rlly cool especially when it looks so much more spacious than shanghai's kind of such attraction
So we arrived at this hongkong restaurant for lunch - which went out of my budget lol
Ordered roasted duck and prawn roll to share, she got herself noodles while I ate a large plate of fruit and ice cream thick toast which was super nice hehehe but to think that my budget for food was 250, this meal cost ard 112 per person haha kinda knew budget gonna burst but oh wells haha
Went to take this horse carriage that brings us ard wudadao w a tour guide that explains the architectures, but I can't rlly hear him/rmb much of it oh wells Wanying said he omitted quite a number of places as well oh shrugs just felt quite bad that the horse got whipped at a point of time and it even peed on the road haha
Oh it was funnier that many cars and even ambulance of blocked by our horse carriage and had to queue/move slowly behind us haha
Later walked - using baidu map again - to get to 西开教堂 and 滨江道 haha
The church was rather cool on the outside, but rlly intimidating on the inside oh gosh probably the large Chinese red words that made the atmosphere such that I felt quite creeped out after touring it
Walked along bin jiang dao which was a rlly long street of shopping places haha didn't knw I was on it till the end of the trip lol bought a traditional 耳朵眼炸糕 that has redbean paste in it and it was quite yummy even though Wanying doesn't think much of it hahaha
Got into a shopping mall to find bags and saw this rlly nice bag that I haggled from 80 to 50 but I later walked off since I don't have the hands to bring it to jinan haha sigh too bad
But anw it got rlly hot so we got out again lol
Then Wy found the 茶馆 where we can watch 相声 so we bought the tickets :) hehe she was quite surprised that I wanna watch cause she thought I won't like it haha but she didn't realise she's bringing a clit person ard haha
Then after walking for a while we entered this food street w seats in the open haha cause we simply wanted a place to sit and rest out tired legs
Got ourselves BBQ squids and one whole fried squid that we had half each but LOL Wy being Wy can't finish her share and I gobbled all of mine ah anw it was only 530 at then but it got cold so we decided to move indoors and hence settled ourselves in macs without buying food keke
Well apparently some ppl were quarreling while we were talking and Wy was kinda worried but I was totally clueless lol anw after clearing our pee etc hahaha we went to get my churros ice cream dinner and entered the teahouse for xiangsheng w a pot of jasmine green tea that I spammed myself with haha only realised how water-deprived I was that time lol
The xiangsheng started w a guy doing 快板 of 白骨精 in 西游记 haha thought it was quite cool
Then a series of performances by different people which lasted from 8 till 10 hahaha honestly felt it was a lil too much but that's probably cause I can't unds half of it whereas Wy could ohwells that said I still enjoyed the half that I could understand hahahah the topics were modern, relatable and some dirty haha
Noticed that it's mostly a thin and fat pairing where the thin one stands on the left so most of the talking and shaming while the fat one 搭腔 to make it funny
I especially liked the last pair of the young and old haha find that pairing conflicting yet interesting :)
Got a cab after coming out and Wy dropped me at the door of the hostel while she rode back to home
Haha honestly abit panicky by myself in the hotel so I kinda rushed up stealthily and made sure I wasn't followed lol thinktoomuch
Turned the tv on to make the room noisy but needed up watching this muguiying show that was on while settling down haha
Video called pama for the first time in days but the wifi wasn't rlly working well oh shrugs
Anw bathed in a continued-state-of-alarm haha and left the lights on the whole night cause I was honestly not feeling secured haha
112.5 lunch
4 耳朵眼炸糕
3.5+7.5 squid
50 horse carriage
60 xiangsheng
15 churros
Woke up after Angela offed my alarm lol she quite responsive to alarm sia just that she won't wake up haha
Washed up and packed my stuff w only laolao outside ... Making bfast for me omg damn touched :D
When I went to the toilet she also went in to force Angela to wake up hahaha
Bfast was the porridge w quail egg and pan fried jiaozi = guotie! Super nice!! She also prepared water for us to leave the house
Laoye also came out to send me off when xiaoyi came to drive me to the airport ohmy wanted to take a photo w them but it was so rushed and laoye just woke up haha oh sigh I was just damn touched by Angela's grandparents hehe
It was ard half an hour ride to the airport where I simply bade Angela goodbye at the entrance cause xiaoyi has no where to park
Oh wells then I went to checkin etc myself
Bought this seashell bracelet for my grannies hehe then toilet ... only to find out that I was gonna be late for boarding hahaha boarding time was 820 and it was alr 813 when I was in the toilet lol
Ended up rushing to clear security checks etc and nearly missing the boarding haha oh gosh
Sat at the last few rows of the plane of Xiamen airlines only to find that the flight is simply 40mins lol totally didn't realise it's so short but anw had a rather refreshing nap for 20mins :)
Oh they also gave out nuts which I thought was quite nice of them :)
Got down and was super pleasantly surprised at tianjin's new modern and clean airport that reminded me so much of changi's arrival hall haha
Took my own time to get out while calculating my expenses till then haha anw lucky that the luggages came out rather late anw
So I grabbed my bag which was one of those that came out first, then went out and found Wanying waiting there :) hehe happy happy ^^
And tbh was a lil worried that it'll be awkward if there aren't enough topics to talk abt for the next few days haha but that was totally unfounded for cause we talked throughouttttt with appropriate rest time without being too irritating haha
Anw went to first take the mrt but LOL Wanying seems quite unfamiliar w it haha she doesn't even have the permanent mrt card so we both got the one-time ticket haha
Boarded the blue line then changed at tianjinzhan interchange to reach yingkoudao station, which appears to be the city central where all the shopping happens haha
Later switched to a cab to reach our hotel jinjianginn at the place of attraction 五大道
She wanted to pay the full sum cause she felt bad that I can't stay in her house and refused when I paid
But she prob doesn't knw that I still gave her 250 thinking that she was gonna stay w me - which she only did for one night out of three haha
It isn't magnificent, and the hotel's tbh a lil old, but I guess it was okay enough and simply got myself to adapt to it :)
Left the room and walked to find good at this old soccer stadium which was rather big haha
Caught many old colonial short buildings along the way which was rlly cool especially when it looks so much more spacious than shanghai's kind of such attraction
So we arrived at this hongkong restaurant for lunch - which went out of my budget lol
Ordered roasted duck and prawn roll to share, she got herself noodles while I ate a large plate of fruit and ice cream thick toast which was super nice hehehe but to think that my budget for food was 250, this meal cost ard 112 per person haha kinda knew budget gonna burst but oh wells haha
Went to take this horse carriage that brings us ard wudadao w a tour guide that explains the architectures, but I can't rlly hear him/rmb much of it oh wells Wanying said he omitted quite a number of places as well oh shrugs just felt quite bad that the horse got whipped at a point of time and it even peed on the road haha
Oh it was funnier that many cars and even ambulance of blocked by our horse carriage and had to queue/move slowly behind us haha
Later walked - using baidu map again - to get to 西开教堂 and 滨江道 haha
The church was rather cool on the outside, but rlly intimidating on the inside oh gosh probably the large Chinese red words that made the atmosphere such that I felt quite creeped out after touring it
Walked along bin jiang dao which was a rlly long street of shopping places haha didn't knw I was on it till the end of the trip lol bought a traditional 耳朵眼炸糕 that has redbean paste in it and it was quite yummy even though Wanying doesn't think much of it hahaha
Got into a shopping mall to find bags and saw this rlly nice bag that I haggled from 80 to 50 but I later walked off since I don't have the hands to bring it to jinan haha sigh too bad
But anw it got rlly hot so we got out again lol
Then Wy found the 茶馆 where we can watch 相声 so we bought the tickets :) hehe she was quite surprised that I wanna watch cause she thought I won't like it haha but she didn't realise she's bringing a clit person ard haha
Then after walking for a while we entered this food street w seats in the open haha cause we simply wanted a place to sit and rest out tired legs
Got ourselves BBQ squids and one whole fried squid that we had half each but LOL Wy being Wy can't finish her share and I gobbled all of mine ah anw it was only 530 at then but it got cold so we decided to move indoors and hence settled ourselves in macs without buying food keke
Well apparently some ppl were quarreling while we were talking and Wy was kinda worried but I was totally clueless lol anw after clearing our pee etc hahaha we went to get my churros ice cream dinner and entered the teahouse for xiangsheng w a pot of jasmine green tea that I spammed myself with haha only realised how water-deprived I was that time lol
The xiangsheng started w a guy doing 快板 of 白骨精 in 西游记 haha thought it was quite cool
Then a series of performances by different people which lasted from 8 till 10 hahaha honestly felt it was a lil too much but that's probably cause I can't unds half of it whereas Wy could ohwells that said I still enjoyed the half that I could understand hahahah the topics were modern, relatable and some dirty haha
Noticed that it's mostly a thin and fat pairing where the thin one stands on the left so most of the talking and shaming while the fat one 搭腔 to make it funny
I especially liked the last pair of the young and old haha find that pairing conflicting yet interesting :)
Got a cab after coming out and Wy dropped me at the door of the hostel while she rode back to home
Haha honestly abit panicky by myself in the hotel so I kinda rushed up stealthily and made sure I wasn't followed lol thinktoomuch
Turned the tv on to make the room noisy but needed up watching this muguiying show that was on while settling down haha
Video called pama for the first time in days but the wifi wasn't rlly working well oh shrugs
Anw bathed in a continued-state-of-alarm haha and left the lights on the whole night cause I was honestly not feeling secured haha