-->
Okay, I finally finished 风中奇缘, at least till where they broadcasted haha a few more eps to go :P gosh
this is at the expense of quite a bit of work sia oh wells
FBI this morning, and though it was rather dry, I
thought it was quite good that the prof made us all share our ideas to learn
from each other’s industries J and for once, I spoke up in this huge class to explain what our froyo
company is about and she said good (or an even better praise) after I explained
how we are gonna compete with our competitors J
Made my way to the streets on my way to dorm to get
a thermal flask haha wanted to get the cheap glass kind but ended up paying 60
for a metal one cause I hate having to fear that the glass will break hehe oh
wells not the best but just hope that it can sustain my usage for the next few
weeks (oh gosh, it’s no longer months but weeks L)
Came back knowing that im not gonna do my work sigh
haha but anw at least I finished fengzhongqiyuan right and I watched the
makings of dongdang and its ep2 haha went out to get dinner from the street
stalls but somehow they didn't appear today sigh but anw stood there and talked
to chingying from ntu while waiting for the stalls to appear but it didn't zzz
so I went to get my blackball dinner instead J roomie’s mama came to find her before going back and hence I got a box
of matcha almond chocolate hehehe ^^
Somehow vpn working well today *claps* and hence I
loaded the notes to refer to for my intl mkts assignment – which I was supposed
to finish yesterday hahaha megafailz planning to do it during internet mkt tmr
while she yak away hehe hope I can rlly finish it soon so that I can start on
svc mkt revision… if I can rlly push myself to do it haha xiaowei focus! J