-->
Rushed for class in the morn heh reached
guanghualou within 15 mins plus a purchase of salted egg bazhan claps claps :P
new record sia haha today’s fbi was not bad while we did the storytelling and
image drawing for our froyo business idea ah the American girl turns out to be quite
nice also even though our thoughts may not match sometimes haha oh wells there
was also this one guy that talked about personalized mask yet his motivational
beyourself story had little relation to the mask hahaha made the whole class
laugh the moment he finished lol he later tried again and it was quite funny
how he seems so determined haha oh texted mama during the class as well and
found out that my cranberry cookies got sent to me in the floss biscuit box zzz
so its currently in sproe now dang
After class I went to get cranberry biscuits haha
but it was too expensive :P so I ended up buying 2 packs of matcha pejoy and
one bottle of lays – which I finished it all sigh and two pomelos haha fought
so hard against the temptation of blackball heng I didn't buy or I would have
ate way too excessively L not sure why I cant stop
eating sia ah on my way back I made a detour to family mart to find wholemeal
bread zzz wrong choice sia ended up no have yet still got myself a slight
sprain on my right ankle L
Came back to room and caught 3 wishes hehe sigh
every ep is making me cry L finished the qianshigao
from zhujiajiao then started the snacking on all the food I bought lol even
finished the bottle of chocolates gugu bought plus a cup of cereal whoa rlly too
much omg I think I simply cannot stand having unfinished food so I kept eating
sobs oh spent some time melting the heatpack also lol used so much hot water
for it dang luckily it work phew then the rest of the time was spent on wtching
16 summers, kangxi, ss and (finally sth productive) writing cover letters to
gnu and temasek only that the task im suppose to finish – which was reading svc
mkt essay 3 – remains undone sighpiez