-->
Had a good night sleep but I didn't start doing
work after I woke up again oh wells what’s new right so anw I started watching
3 wishes after a failed attempt of putting it off kekeke super nice but cried
so much >< then Jessie, sijia and fion came to my room to do the fbi proj
butttt gosh so hard to accommodate all of us in my room and me no like putting
computer on my bed sheet/blanket so mehs hope we wont have to do this again :P
hehe but it was still a good project w them cause we covered the things quite
quickly and finished it at the end of the day after antoher meeting on google
docs to finalize stuff (ah thank god vpn/googledocs didn't fail me tonight
haha)
Then after the meeting w them I finished the
available 3wishes eps and caught kangxilaile while eating my oranges,
qianshigao, snacks from gugu and the many other things pama brought for me haha
got my dinner from the soup stall that I have never frequented which has
spore’s kindaof beehoon haha and it all cost 5rmb only lol then I was chatting
w mama halfway when sijia knocked on my door lol she gongong came to my room
thinking that we were gonna meet in person for the meeting haha and then I
chatted again till I had to do my fbi proj which we completed J got down to doing svc mkt’s final proj swot analysis and it was
honeslty quite fun in some ways and I even thought of other recommendations
such as loyalty program schemes that I learnt from aimia hehehe okies now that
I finished my work, time for bed at 2am J