-->
Kinda pulled myself out of bed but took my own sweet time to get out of dorm haha so I was late ohwells not a big deal anwz texted pama in class for a while then jovina when pama ignored me for their meeting (papa prob due to no data sobs) so then the lesson went on while I started sorting out my tasks haha feels surreal to be back in school after one whole week of travelling ard w pama manz hehe me miss them so much now L then we had a grp discussion on that stupid 1pg reflection which most of us did early last week such that we could rmb no shit from the article lol only cindy who did it last night remembered so she presented for us haha her sharing sounded so foreign lol

Then had sushi lunch w ky and wy while joleen had her 2-ppl grp meeting behind us lol talked abt our trips and their internships yadayada and figured it's the last few lunches we are gonna hve tgt now that svc mkt gonna end (which I’m glad and they are exhilarated about lololol)

Went for zhanlve w wy after that whr I started on my research for Philips lol damn last minute haha couldn't hear much for zhanlve while I was on the net heh and wy was thr sleeping for the first half of the lesson lol oh wells then I sent my Philips research in soci whr there were super few ppl but it was a rather chill class as well whr we watched jackma’s rather cool talk and this lawyer trailer show on americans’ rejection of Chinese bosses hahaha the prof later complained abt sacha at the end of the lesson to we 3 girls lol she prob thought that marina and I are locals as well lol she talked fr longer than what we expected such that we 3, with yoyo, rushed for the toilet after she finally left hahaha

Despite thinking of the roujiamo thing all these while I ended up eating the prata pancake again after snacking so much the whole time during class haha got news that ahma fell sick and is having a fever such that they are admitting her to hospital over whatsapp and felt so so bad cause what dad has been worrying abt traveling came through and he was stuck in the plane L L L thank goodness it was a false alarm as ahma’s temp was 37.5 which is on the borderline but not exactly feverish so she can be discharged phew but still feel so bad nonetheless L got back my intl mkts midterm paper and was, for the first time, top 10 in class w 94 lol lost all my marks to mcq questions which I still cant seem to unds why they are wrong zzz but spore wise – nus 0 smu 1 cause fion got highest in class w 98 omg but she’s rlly passionate abt mkt so oh wells that's prob why shrugs

Braved the wind on my way back such that I kept brisk walking to make myself warmer haha bought oranges frm the carts outside then came back – whr I finished a yogurt and half the bottle of chocs that gugu bought and mama brought haha finally got myself down to do the day’s laundry and am so glad of how fast the clothes outside dry haha kept all by the think socks and jacket tonight! Hehe pama finally touched down heng ah gonna chat w them tmr oh which reminds me of the many proj meetings and grpwork that I have to complete this week oh sigh

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️