-->
Targeted to leave the hotel at 730 but we ended up leaving at 9plus after checking out ah but good idea to check out first anw cause we wouldn have to rush back at 12 and hence ample time to roam ard fudan

Wanted to take the mrt there butttttt oh wells ended up cabbing straight to the dorm. Mama exchanged her passport and recorded her name as a visitor hehe then we went in lol they kept taking photos and even posed to snap photos in front of the dorm entrance super embarrassing if someone walked past manz but oh wells they are happy and honestly I’m quite pleased to see them look so proud haha

Walked the stretch and felt like ohgoshihaventbeenbackinages – 5/6 days to be exact haha then up the lift and bumped right into joleen who was leaving for church haha heng ah then I collected my Mongolia yurt keychains before entering my dorm lol thought roomie was ard but luckily she wasn't if not she would have been so shocked at their sudden appearance haha but still a pity that pama cannot see her in real life oh shrugs

The moment they entered my room LOL they exclaimed at its messiness especially on my desk where I stuffed everything at hahahah and mama tried sitting on my bed and found it normal lol prob cause I warned her too many times the effect of the hardness was gone shrugs then I started the transfer of camera photos to the thumbdrive while they explored my toilet, balcony etc lol then we packed the stuff to be brought back to singpaore and off we go with as many bags as we came lol

Brought them to walk my path to school and keke mama was so shocked at the distance she said 辛苦了 hahaha papa then double confirmed that the distance was similar to from our house to stadium keke forgot to make a turn so we ended up walking through the stalls to the europeanish houses that I only got to get a clear look of today (cause ive been rushing to classes in the past haha) and they took photos ard the area w pretty scenes too

Reached guanghualou after a long time lol I could see mama and godma’s relief haha then brought mama to try out the more decent toilets ah shld have shown them the wujiao toilet manz lol papa then tried to capture the building just like what we did in the past haha then we walked down to wujiao/liujiao for them to look ard themselves as I was stuck w mu luggage outside lol brought them to the the food area after that and had bao sushi which ahgu recommended haha ended up paying 87rmb for 4 types/plates of sushi which I thought to be a lil ex but mama was shocked at the cheapness hahaha gosh I have totally screwed up my concept of money after staying here for two months still love li gongzhu the most and mama was damn strong but damn red also after eating a piece of salmon coated w wasabi hahaha can feel her explosion sia hope they can tell ahma/ahgu that they ate this when they get back hehe

Walked past sch of mgmt. whr haha more photos btwn the three of us then walked down the long stretch to wanda plaza where we bought xiaoyangshengjian while the ladies went to get lvdougao haha godma needed coffee again so we ended up eating the baos in costa coffee latte and tea lol took the train to nanjingdonglu to transit to renminguangchang after that in the midst of all the squeezing and crowd w my luggage lol gave up my seat to an old uncle and later offered a seat to an old aunty who rejected haha turns out that they were a couple keke when they left the train the uncle even turned back and gave me a victory sign hehehe their warm smiles really made me melt on the spot hehe and had a short debate w godma on how we shld give up our seats to old people no matter whether they need it or not keke im just glad this side of me hasn't changed after all J

Met uncle Kenny and his sister sp at raffles city’s toastbox for teabreak lol had barley and this kueh that tasted so much like tutukueh :P totallysingaporean haha then chatted for about an hour plus whr the men talked and sp shared about her business experience in china which was rather insightful ah but all the time im just feeling this tinge of sadness that we are there instead of spending some precious time tgt L they later moved to jingantemple for vegetarian food for dinner whoa jingantemple was totally a commercialiszed street w many large shopping malls on the street haha oh and I was quite surprised at how papa hits off well w uncle Kenny over dinner so it wasn't too bad a meal for both of them hehe finally decided that it was late enough so we went out to grab a taxi but taxis were all occupied gosh took a very long time before uncle Kenny and I manged to grab a cab down the junction such that we could cab back to the hotel and then to airport

Probably due to the stress of time and soon-departure, I suddenly teared on the cab when I was leaning on papa’s shoulder L knew it was time for us to separate and im simply gonna go back to my normal days in shanghai but just cant help but feel really upset that we wont be able to be physically present for each other for another 1.5 months L went up the toilet at the hotel and mama went down earlier to settle the luggages and hmm felt worried about her till I saw her down w the cabby by herself. That’s when I realized mama’s dependency issues arise from how all of us dote on her so much we want to do things for her instead of letting her settle them by herself :/ and I realized I’ve hardly seen the strong mama cause all these while the mama I knw has been living under the protection of my papa

Anw cabbed down to the airport after ard half an hour ride which mama napped but I forced myself not to even though we were all tired – kinda figured that time w pama is too precious to be spent on sleeping  :/ papa then rearranged the luggage items while I went ot find my way to the mrt haha which was a good choice cause they later decided to go to the mrt w me lol

Tested the weight cause we couldn't check in since we were 3 hours early haha and the weight was 75kg omg all the shit that we bought sia and I was kinda worried for papa’s back when he lugged that 30kg luggage without help L later searched for a place to sit down to spend the one hour so we settled down in this noodle restaurant where we spent 102rmb on drinks (mama had lemon tea while papa and I shared a matcha redbean iceblend) piangdamnexpensive lol and mama was struggling w the socket that kept falling so I went to ask for scotchtape to resolve the problem… hmm kinda hoped that such an act would also made pama feel assured that xw knws the way to survive ard here so that they wont be so worried keke oh and there were many times when they said that they felt proud of my change like I 长大了 hehe

Talked to mama while they went to checkin but ended up making mama a lil agitated but I simply wanted to let her knw how much papa has gave in to her and hope that she will think and learn to stand up for papa in face of other people sigh but I guess she had loads of troubles while I was away so it truly didn't turn out to be a good time for such a talk :/ but anw thank goodness for the short time that we had tgt while godma was in the toilet that made up for the unpleasant talk J the short period of time that we had tgt was so precious I couldn help but tear again when papa gave me a hug haha argh miss them so much I cant believe their mere presence here missed up the strongself that I have equipped myself w after all these while

Sigh it was finally the time to part haha nearly sent them into the checkin area before they decided to send me to the mrt instead lol so we walked the stretch down to the train handinhand aww and got ourselves another goodbye as I entered the station while they went up the elevator J held the tears in so much that the moment their images disappeared from I sight as I walked down the stairs, tears just fell automatically for a minute plus L

Back to xiaowei’s independent life here where I waited for nearly 10mins for the train to arrive packed w ppl so I stood all my way back to wujiaochang while helping pama w the internet connection at the airport then rcvd a call from papa to tell me that they were about to take off the moment I reached my stop J

Feels so surreal that they were here and even more so now that im back to my school life ah anw life goes on so I went back and had a pudding from roomie after passing her gifts then started doing the laundry from the week’s trip which lasted for about 2 hours hahaha then knocked out for the day J 

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️