-->
Woke up ard 930 and got a shock at the late timing so I asked why they didn't wake me up and pama were like we called you many times but you sat up and fell back to sleep lol omg totally no recollection of that sia hahaha think that’s the first time in ages that I fell so deeply asleep hehe guess it's the power of my papa mama’s presence beside me when I sleep such that I feel so at ease sleeping hehe

So then godma called this cab driver to pick us up and drive us to and fro朱家角 zhujiajiao cause we doubt we can grab a cab to send us there or back off the streets considering how far it is haha but we three went down first and waited for her in the open so we started talking wefies keke ah but the skies omg first time seeing shanghai w such pretty clear skies and clouds omg either shanghai has been way too foggy or I haven’t raised my head all these while lol I was so happy at the sight of the pretty clouds ^^ on the way papa was trapped in his seat which could only catch the road barricades while mama, who was on the beautiful scenary side, was sleeping lololol oh wells we all then fell asleep cause the journey was rlly too long haha

The driver then dropped us at this scenic site w liu tree, river and bridge in addition to the street stalls so we kept taking photos there hehe then we ventured in on our own haha but I couldn't stop taking photos cause it was rlly v pretty hehe and daddy kept taking photos also so I kept taking photos of him taking photos keke looking back at my photos, I just realized how strong the sun was that day cause it reflected super clearly in my photos haha

Oh first got attracted to qianshigao the moment I saw food areas keke so happy to see it again yay missed it after I finished the pack from xitang haha didn't knw I’ll be able to see it here though :P anw so we walked along the stretch looking for food places and then finally settled on a restaurant somewhat more inside heh luckily we got a table that’s near the window so it was actually quite a good environement to eat at J ate the 木锤酥 and xiaolinjinabing’s diaozhongshao that we bought on the way before we had the food haha nubbad sia J and here we ordered this yummy fried fish that can be eaten whole, veg and beancurd thing, steamed fish which had loads of pricks/bones, yellow fish soup and egg friedrice haha totally a fish meal (Y)

Then we went out and godma and mama started shopping lol we two were megasianz at this shopping cause it takes forever so we started snapping photos by ourselves first haha asked abt the price for the boatride lol heard 5 but papa said 65 lol anw it was rather rocky so mum wouldn't give the nod and enter anyway k walked further down and saw houses that ppl actually stay in haha then I started trying out the paranoma feature which works keke papa was so interested he kept trying hehehe

When the two ladies were finally done w the shopping, we walked in to the stalls area further down the river streets and saw many more food stalls especially the rice dumplings stalls haha but they kept showing the pig trotters which made me rather disturbed >< anw we still bought bazhang at the end before we left for hotel hehehe ah there was this bridge that allowed us to take photos of a long long river down which was quite pretty hehe when godma entered the chenghuangmiao place pama and I took more photos heh then dad stayed on the bridge to try the paranoma feature while I accompanied mama to get clothes

Wanted to make a trip to qibao, but the skies seemed like it was gonna rain, so we made the decision to go back to the hotel oh wells haha this time papa took the side that has better scenaries but he kept dozing off so mama and I had some fun snapping photos of him sleeping keke and after we woke up, papa showed me the photos he took of us sleeping while he was awake hahaha we damn joke :D

Ended up sharing the 4 bazhangs and ordering room service haha my first attempt at room service food sia the dumplings were nice but the chicken wings were just plain weird zzz fruits nubbad too oh wells haha fell into a nap shortly after we cleared the meal while they started bathing

Ah the night was spent rather sweetly hehe mama helped to wash a set of heat tech so that I can use the next day and the whole night I simply felt the dread of them leaving L so we three talked a while and gave each other several hugs and kisses before finally falling asleep J J J

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️