-->
Walked to daxuelu wagas to meet the intl mkt grp and ah wagas had such a good environment hehe v modern and christmasy somehow J J got myself a 18rmb carrot cake that was rlly legit (Y) couldn't do much but anw just stayed there and stoned while providing some opinions here and there haha they eventually split up the work for the presentation and hence (idk to be glad or not) I don't have to present hehe it’s good cause idk have to prep and I can legit-ly not go for class coming Monday, but it’s bad cause prof will be less willing to help me get an internship since she doesn't even see me doing work argh forget it campbell ain’t gonna be the only company available hmpft anw got myself to be more sociable this time by talking to the Mexicans abt non-proj related stuff lol but the convo couldn't last long sighpiez apparently they like china more than mexico btw heh interesting since the Europeans/us ppl doesn't feel the same

Then I stayed back to study a lil for svc mkt exams but couldn't take it for long – not sure if it’s hunger, concern about the time, simply cant study, I left and went to the jiangwanzhen stn to take the mrt to zhongshangongyuan hehe ah sth interesting happened here though the ride on line 2 was characterized by this quarrel btwn two women and a man (I’m guessing from the voices I heard) which was so loud it attracted the attention of all people in that cabin they were either speaking in shanghainese or some Chinese that was too quick for me to catch haha but anw it rlly got so bad – prob cause of the woman’s volume everyone was looking at them :/

Came out to a sight of food basement in a shopping mall hehe here comes good food keke walked through the whole place before settling for a matcha puff which fell below my expectations cause I thought it would taste like chewy junior but it didn't L but the matcha was think and sufficient so that was a good try nonetheless J then I walked out in hopes to get myself to yuyuanlu, but to my surprise, spring airlines agency was right opposite the street I was lol I was still trying to baidu its offices on my train ride sia hahah and yuyuanlu was right in front of me as well even though the map indicated it to be rather far away lol

But anw first stop changed to the airline agency heh asked abt the shanghai-dalian flight first but realized its much more expensive than purchasing it online so I decided to get it online. Then I asked about Dalian-tianjin, which was only 240rmb (instead of 265rmb online) via Xiamen airlines which roomie said was decent yay so – idk if it’s impulsive – I got my ticket for that trip J the person who was servicing me was rather nice as well even though she doesn't smile lol but she was rather patient in helping me check through the different timings/airlines through her programing software J

After getting the tickets, I started my trip down to yuyuanlu, which was rather disappointing sigh I thought it was gonna be a place that makes me feel rather out-of-urban-shanghai like duolunlu but it was just like a normal street with more colonial architectures L wanted to look for the ones that was listed on baidu, so I started walking down from the 13XX unit gosh it was such a long walk which was made worse with my not-very-comfortable-shoes :/ missed the buildings that I wanted to visit on my way down even though I was taking note of it lol wasn't sure where my attention/time went to haha chanced upon this playground that had a really pretty castle building but I wasn't allowed in cause adults are only allowed when they are accompanied by kids zzz then I kept walking down till I finally reached (and noticed) unit 749, which supposedly housed three ww2 traitors in three villas haha sounds damn cool sia but it required me to walk into the alley, and make another turn, which I was too coward to make haha so I u-turned and went back to the main road in the end zzz this trip was so gonna be wasted but thankfully I found an interesting architecture that had a door that was only slightly taller than me at 396 before I made my way back J  ah and I also got myself a pair of maroon-red boots for 80rmb along the way cause I figured I rlly need a decent pair for my December travels lol the aunty was kinda nice to let me try from sizes 37, to 38, 39 and finally 40 which I find to be most comfortable lol changed boots on the spot and the way back became so much easier J

Got my dinner from the street stalls outside dorm but got corrected when I said 炒粿条 cause china calls it 炒河粉 sigh I miss my charkwayteowwwww L then downed a few more snacks (okay it’s not rlly a few haha) before I bathed haha cleaned up the toilet floor somewhat cause I couldn't stand it anymore and omggg blackout again after doing my laundry zzz this time rlly die haha I cant contact roomie without her new number and the card’s w her and hence im stuck >< ended up seeking refuge in joleen and ky’s room hahaha which turned out to be a blessing in disguise cause it was a good talking session which we never had at night lol and now they are back to svc mkt prep while im journal-ing away haha so dead for Monday’s exam oh gosh :P took a chance and thus finally got back to my room hehe thought if roomie wasn't ard I’ll just go sleep but yay she’s back and she settled the electricity issue gosh another 100bucks spent today sigh today is such an expensive day L

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️