-->
Morning was Thursday-as-usual haha so off to internet marketing class – didn't ask for last week’s attendance cause I figure I shouln’t be so concern since it’s not gonna fail me anyway. Ah intl mkt indiv assignment wasn't completed during then lol it was much more complicated than what I envisioned it to be sigh but anw at least I spent the lesson planning how I shld go about doing the assignment so it wasn’t time wasted cause the class was kinda not going anywhere again zzz oh and I was sitting in the front row beside ky and joleen, but all three of us were just doing our own stuff haha

Then we had our internet mkt group discussion for our final report, whose deadline got brought forward that I didn't knw about haha dies but anw kent did loads of research so things moved quite quickly – haha we figured that the reason why he’s doing so much and looking so excited is prob due to his lack of classes these days lol so anw we started thinking about how we are gonna differentiate ourselves further cause all English language schs are like doing the same stuff zzz then finally after quite a while of discussion we managed to move on and decide who does what etc phew but we are gonna meet again on tues so gosh Monday’s break is all for this assignment manz haha (oh wait, I just realized I can go fr secret recipe teabreak after zhanlve sia hehe)

Alrighty then I was initially prepared to go for a simple meal w them haha but ky suddenly asked if I want to have pizza hut lol so we ended up going to wujiaochang pizza hut while suppressing our hunger hahaha truly got a shock when she said it cuase it was such a sudden luxurious craving haha ah and after getting there we found out that there’s a half-price promotion for 3 people so yay we got a pizza hehe omg damn yumz the crust was rlly good (Y) then ky got herself another plate of spaghetti which made me feel like getting a lasagna but I successully suppressed the urge yes hehe eventually got myself a matcha ice cream hehehe I love the biscuit cone ohman I wanna get another one :D

Okay and so back to dorm – after getting more snacks from lianhua haha and then back to watch a series of videos that I cant quite rmb myself doing alr but I suppose it includes kangxi and dongdang haha ah but anw I ended up continuing my international mkts personal assignment ard midnight, and finishing it ard 3plus 4am haha totally just sent it to the prof after a final check cause I wanna strike it off the list hehe

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️