Considered not going for class due to my sprain on the right ankle but nyah OH SHIT I JUST REALISED I DIDN SIGN ATTENDANCE L today went for nothing sia crapz oh gosh was late for 10mins cause I couldn't walk fast but anw the lesson was kinda waste of time anw so I spent it finishing my journal entries of days w pama haha but she did show this video on parents who finished their kids’ Halloween sweets that was really funny haha maybe I’ll use that as an evidence that I was truly in class when I ask abt the attendance next week keke

Okay then after class, I made my way back to dorm and bought blackball for lunch heh plus many other snacks that I finished in dorm of course lol kinda cleared most of the food pama brought in such a few days im so so so dead watched 3 wishes and 16summers again in the aftn, then started on the reading which made me fall asleep within minutes lol then woke up to cont a lil before I got distracted by msges and texted friends one after another for ard an hour haha had more snacks again gosh so hard to control my eating grr and watched kangxi and this trailer for dongdang omg damn exciting sia the show sigh would be great if I can watch it on the tv screen w family though oh shrugs

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️