It’s a stay-in-room day to study for svc mkt exam haha which I kinda did for probably 1-2hrs throughout the day keke did a final read through of the notes and formulated the key points to analyze the case for exam before I slept J

Svc marketing grp proj was also done today, but a lil unhappiness occurred cause mj didn't do his part well again and jasmin got pissed off so she texted him and it was well kinda awkward :/ but I guess being straightforward is rlly sth I cant do shrugs

Can’t remember much to be honest but I do recall going to the printing shop to get my notes printed for the exam at 3plus when the rain was rather little haha kinda lucky cause it was raining so heavily the whole day :/ the wind was really huge in the night such that roomie and I kept noticing the clothes at the balcony cause they were swinging greatly and hitting our doors lol ended up getting them in cuase we were afraid that they will fly away ah but it was colddddd

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️