Out of the few days in a year where my internet connection does without prior notice 
IT CHOSE TODAY where I pulled myself out of bed despite all the sneezing to book my sodagreen tickets 
Suay max I can't believe it 

But itz okay 
Living within imperfections - that's a thought that often comes to my mind these days (and I'm glad it is)
Mum accompanied me to indoor stadium to buy my tics woohoo 
After considering the various options I settled for the best seat (I hope!) at the side 
I'm super excited hehe 
Even though I'm going alone but I think my attention will be on them as their music the whole time so it shldn be a big issue hehe 
Mama wanted to join too but the tics will add up to another 500 so that's a big nono
Wanted to buy te cheapest cat for them but it's so far away despite it being 88$ 😣
Not sure if there will be any giveaways but I shall hope so and keep a lookout nearer to the date 😁

Anyway the issue now is 
Flu 😭
Was even thinking like it has been many mths since I fell sick piangz 
After having so many good food and the mc my intern friend got 
I knew the time was near for my weak body to get sick 
And it did gosh 
But I can't even take mc cause I forgot to save the number of my in-charge for tmr to tell her I can't report for work 
Besides, no work = no pay = no money 
Which isn't an ideal choice for my large expenses these days sighpiez
Shall hope that tmr will be well with all my preparations like sorethroatsweets, Panadol, vitc, jacket 
And may I not feel drowsy and live tmr smoothly lol 

Okay, week3 out of 14 starts tmr - go! 💪😄

Popular posts from this blog

2025