ONE WEEK OF HOLIDAYS

So, my short (SUPER SHORT) holidays has come to an end 😞
But it was a pleasant and fruitful week of rest nonetheless :)

Over the past week, I managed to catch up with most of my close friends :)
And they are allllllllllllllllll from dunman LOL realised there are rlly few friends from NUS that I meet outside school shrugs

Anw, Monday was 
Hmm
Rather unexpected lol 
Wanted to start on my entry for this writing competition so I left home for parents' office (with hopes tht I can write sth instead of slacking haha)
But spent it on bubujingqing instead 
And when I ran out of episodes to watch since there was no internet connection,
I tried to start on my writing 
And many many ppl started coming in I got so panicky and distracted 
So I ironically took a bus home lol 
But went home to watch more episodes of bubujingqing LOL 

Then, tuesday was spent with 4C guides haha :) 
Bumped into LY at bugis and we boarded downtown line 
Which we stupidly missed our stop while talking rubbish lol
Kim then met us and we went off to annsianghill :)
Entered PS cafe and it was so much we spent a few hours eating it while we talked



Then went to serangoon to meet these people :) 
But I had such a heavy lunch I can't possibly gobble any more kbbq meat so I just sat there and watch them eat!
(While Angela spied and threatened to call the lady boss when I eat any one mouth of food haha)



And then dessert at this ice edge cafe opposite heartland mall :) 



Met Joyce on Wednesday at i12kallang :)
Finally got my craving of yomenya goemon satisfied!
And we continued eating and eating and eatingggggg haha 
After yomenya, we walked to parkway to shop around
But ended up koping 12cupcakes samples twice and having desserts at madjack despite whining about having to exercise haha



Even though I went home for dinner instead of exercising on wed, 
I finally went for a run on fri night after putting it off for the whole week haha 
Finally 5km after two attempts at running outside my house (during the last few weeks of sch and post-exam period) 
That bright white dot was the sun! 
(Hehe look at it by inverting the screen though)

Saturday was spent walking along ecp w papa and mama haha 
And shitting 💩💩💩
Lol woke up super early to go to the doc w mum 
(Partly cause I couldn sleep thinking of the stories) 
We walked so much - but that's the distance my parents walk everyweek lol 
That I was so tired I napped a few hours 

Went to yiochukang w parents to have mother's day dinner w grandma and uncles 
Expensive much but it was quite a good meal :) 


Spent the night finishing my first ever 9k story hehe 😁
So glad I completed it cause I intended this first step in writing as my bday present to myself :)

Woke up rather late today so we started our celebration late haha 
Had a meal at thaiexpress w my papa and mama 
Then went to punggol to meet my grandma who's selling stuff at a charity bazaar 
And then walked around esplanade where we saw this singer who sings really well at the concourse
Back to granny's home for dinner aaaaaand 
That concludes my holiday week 

Work starts tomorrow :)
New environment, new people, new tasks 
First time working for 3 months (longest was the two months at teaching intern haha)
Keep calm and positive (& sociable please) 
You can do this 💪
Xiaowei go! 👧🍭

Popular posts from this blog

2025