I just got to remind myself how lucky I am with the support of my friends and family :)
So many so many of them stood up and helped to share the video when they knew I needed help.
Even though I've never been a great friend, not to mention being near a nice family member,
they turn out to be so selfless in helping me out.
Thank you so so so much :)
This december is very different,
and I have learnt so much about truly appreciating the people around me.
Very, very thankful :)
Christmas 2013.
Christmas never meant much to me, but this year was different.
Because I learnt to give. :)
Family went walking (again :)) to Suntec - oh and I ran from barrage to around the whole of marina bay ^^) -
and we had the long awaited Popeyes for lunch! :D
Then Xiaowei carried out the thought that she had for a few months:
I bought a bottle of chocolate caramel eclairs from Giant,
and started giving it out to the cleaning uncles/aunties as I walked.
I truly truly felt the joy of giving when I saw their surprised smiles (teeth to be exact heh) and I was so touched that I managed to spread some joy to them :)
Really, that joy was one that I have never felt so warm before :)
And I never knew that giving a sweet to a child (who just felt and broke out crying) will make him stop his tears so instantly hehe
On my way back, I understood that this christmas was different, and was so positively unique :)
Thanks to my dad for pushing me on when I was a little afraid in giving the chocolates to the first uncle hehe
and even more thanks to the people who took the chocolates, for they made my christmas ever so fulfilling :)
In fact, I've been wanting to say this to my parents but have yet to (and possibly will not):
比起聰慧或富有,我更希望你會為擁有一個善良的女兒而驕傲 :)
Anyway!
Thursday was super mega tiring haha
Post-holidays syndrome
We were all knocking out during work haha
Yemin offered to go 4fingers fr lunch but
My phone died so I went to find mama to get my phone back
Haha all of then were thinking im super blur cause I didn knw of the force restart function for iPhone heh
And aftn was a rush cause I was trying to settle the posters before yiqi leaves for her holiday
Such that I thought it was only 4pm when Gracia asked why no one is leaving since its alr 6 heh
Gosh I think I'll miss them after sch darts :(
Haha then met the gr8 bunch for dinner at Chinatown and it was the usual quarreling that kept buzzing lol
one moment was when muni mentioned that being sick feels bad all of us just didn reply till we burst out laughing thinking why we are all so unconcerned hahaha
Another was before the meal we kept quarreling and whining abt our preferences till the order to "sit at another table" appeared at least 3 times haha
But pleasant meal nonetheless :)
And friday...
was spent printing flyers and attempting to cut that 1000 pieces
but go so irritated i decided to stop haha
and when i was back home struggling to get the view counts
so so so thankful :)
So many so many of them stood up and helped to share the video when they knew I needed help.
Even though I've never been a great friend, not to mention being near a nice family member,
they turn out to be so selfless in helping me out.
Thank you so so so much :)
This december is very different,
and I have learnt so much about truly appreciating the people around me.
Very, very thankful :)
Christmas 2013.
Christmas never meant much to me, but this year was different.
Because I learnt to give. :)
Family went walking (again :)) to Suntec - oh and I ran from barrage to around the whole of marina bay ^^) -
and we had the long awaited Popeyes for lunch! :D
Then Xiaowei carried out the thought that she had for a few months:
I bought a bottle of chocolate caramel eclairs from Giant,
and started giving it out to the cleaning uncles/aunties as I walked.
I truly truly felt the joy of giving when I saw their surprised smiles (teeth to be exact heh) and I was so touched that I managed to spread some joy to them :)
Really, that joy was one that I have never felt so warm before :)
And I never knew that giving a sweet to a child (who just felt and broke out crying) will make him stop his tears so instantly hehe
On my way back, I understood that this christmas was different, and was so positively unique :)
Thanks to my dad for pushing me on when I was a little afraid in giving the chocolates to the first uncle hehe
and even more thanks to the people who took the chocolates, for they made my christmas ever so fulfilling :)
In fact, I've been wanting to say this to my parents but have yet to (and possibly will not):
比起聰慧或富有,我更希望你會為擁有一個善良的女兒而驕傲 :)
Anyway!
Thursday was super mega tiring haha
Post-holidays syndrome
We were all knocking out during work haha
Yemin offered to go 4fingers fr lunch but
My phone died so I went to find mama to get my phone back
Haha all of then were thinking im super blur cause I didn knw of the force restart function for iPhone heh
And aftn was a rush cause I was trying to settle the posters before yiqi leaves for her holiday
Such that I thought it was only 4pm when Gracia asked why no one is leaving since its alr 6 heh
Gosh I think I'll miss them after sch darts :(
Haha then met the gr8 bunch for dinner at Chinatown and it was the usual quarreling that kept buzzing lol
one moment was when muni mentioned that being sick feels bad all of us just didn reply till we burst out laughing thinking why we are all so unconcerned hahaha
Another was before the meal we kept quarreling and whining abt our preferences till the order to "sit at another table" appeared at least 3 times haha
But pleasant meal nonetheless :)
And friday...
was spent printing flyers and attempting to cut that 1000 pieces
but go so irritated i decided to stop haha
and when i was back home struggling to get the view counts
so so so thankful :)


