每一段經歷,無論多小,都是為了訓練我們成為更好的人。
2013發生很多事情,就連最後一天也一樣😥,
但都撐過來了。
重要的是,現在的我比昨天更好
Last day of 2013 was spent ... Running :! Hehe
That's the nicest memory that I have
(Alright not exactly cause I met 2 of the scariest species in world T_T)
But like I said, it only makes me stronger in facing it next time (still hopefully not hehe)
So yea glad I went for a run before the year officially ended! :)
then stayed in satay by the bay for dinner
then went to gardens for post-dinner walk haha
and chanced upon their musical show
Went for work early in the morning and got stressed again (as usual 😔)
But got a cat from naz for the new year! ^^
(This cat is so cute that I'm not afraid of it :))
Then went to get food for parents
Couldn contact them for an hour due to faulty phone so I stayed in yoguru and did what I wanted (but thought I wouldn't get) to do
To read and live in a world of my own hehe
Nice nice ^^
Then headed home and caught running man haha
Day ended w (rather unpleasant) party at home w mat family
Like I said, it's not nice to spend the first few hours of the new year cleaning up 😔
especially for ppl who dont appreciate
but anw it's all over :)
Haha anw couldn unds why ppl always prefer superficial attitudes to truly respecting
Cannot cannot cannot comprehend
Alrighty so that was my thirty first of December twenty thirteen :)
Glad that it was a pleasant start anyways ^^
2013發生很多事情,就連最後一天也一樣😥,
但都撐過來了。
重要的是,現在的我比昨天更好
Last day of 2013 was spent ... Running :! Hehe
That's the nicest memory that I have
(Alright not exactly cause I met 2 of the scariest species in world T_T)
But like I said, it only makes me stronger in facing it next time (still hopefully not hehe)
So yea glad I went for a run before the year officially ended! :)
then stayed in satay by the bay for dinner
then went to gardens for post-dinner walk haha
and chanced upon their musical show
Went for work early in the morning and got stressed again (as usual 😔)
But got a cat from naz for the new year! ^^
(This cat is so cute that I'm not afraid of it :))
Then went to get food for parents
Couldn contact them for an hour due to faulty phone so I stayed in yoguru and did what I wanted (but thought I wouldn't get) to do
To read and live in a world of my own hehe
Nice nice ^^
Then headed home and caught running man haha
Day ended w (rather unpleasant) party at home w mat family
Like I said, it's not nice to spend the first few hours of the new year cleaning up 😔
especially for ppl who dont appreciate
but anw it's all over :)
Haha anw couldn unds why ppl always prefer superficial attitudes to truly respecting
Cannot cannot cannot comprehend
Alrighty so that was my thirty first of December twenty thirteen :)
Glad that it was a pleasant start anyways ^^




