:')

I would say I had a few eventful weeks hehe :)

Met LY and Kimcham and camped at the airport while LY studies for her psych :)
Teehee we always end up w rubbish stuff and stupid talks
And we took a photo at the greenish jungle area in T3 haha embarrassed much

Then had a part time job w Kimberley at MBS CommunicAsia doing Batch Insertion at the Registration counter haha brainless job but it was nice meeting the ppl from other schs as we chiong during crowds and slack tgt after the lunch crowd heh :) Cham and I then had a good dinner (satay ^^) after work at laopasat while it was hazy :D

Then it was (a lil) intense preparation for the flag beneficiary visit - meeting on Friday & Saturday, dryrun on Monday and the actual event on Tuesday :)
Glad that it went well and we received positive responses from the bosses and volunteers :)
Super thankful that the weather was good and sky was clear hehe I can't imagine how disappointed we would be if this has to be cancelled :/
Hope the kids enjoyed it too and hope they like our gifts hehe
I still rmb passing information, sending instructions etc during my lunch breaks for PC show and Communic haha
Lovely, tht it went well ;)
Ooo besides that, I also got to have a first try at siting on the back of the lorry as we tour ard the sch hehe
And lastly, VERY GRATEFUL TO MY PARENTS who supported me in this activity and (kinda) donated 30 coin banks to the kids as gifts :D hope the kids make good use of it ^^

I just met hon todayyyyyy before she flies off to hk for summer school ^^
Glad that we came back to our harborfront work area haha and it's interesting that we can talk abt anything under the sun incl our sch activities, cousins and friends etc :D
And foooooood hehe interest for food is (Y)
Thanks to hon, I got mistaken as a sec school kid who flags during holidays haha lovely lovely ^^
Take lots of care when you are in hongkong k honnnnnnn :D come back safe and enjoy yourself w all the great hongkong dimsum/dessert and all sorts of delicacies! :D

Hehe extraction of wisdom tooth tmr :/ hope it goes well and there won't be much pain
Be brave!! ^^

Just to add hehe I ran 5km in the gym recently (finally hehe) but it was a 3.6km then 1.6km run
That's cause I went on a speed that's too fast haha then ended up nearly falling at 3.6km - resulting in a halt. Then I decided to continue and finish it at 5km so I pushed myself to run though at a slower speed hehe
It's the process of picking yourself up after falling that's even more valuable than completing 5km itself
Goodjob xiaowei! :D

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️