Dad bought this from east coast for me hehe
Cause mum mentioned that she wanna treat me before my surgery but he was afraid that it would be too heaty
So he bought it today - thinking that I can bite well and enjoy the food hehe
Well, even though I'm still having an aching jaw and swollen cheek
Hehe but tamjiagui me finished me share super happily hehe
Thankyou dadddddddd ^^ & mum for doing all the chores today while I spent the whole day sleeping hehe :D
Cause mum mentioned that she wanna treat me before my surgery but he was afraid that it would be too heaty
So he bought it today - thinking that I can bite well and enjoy the food hehe
Well, even though I'm still having an aching jaw and swollen cheek
Hehe but tamjiagui me finished me share super happily hehe
Thankyou dadddddddd ^^ & mum for doing all the chores today while I spent the whole day sleeping hehe :D
