"Sure, people would come visit, friends, associates, but it's not the same as having someone who will not leave... - what is called 'spiritual security'- knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame."
This is my first book since exams ended, in fact since the first year in university ended.
Glad I read it, and glad that it had been a fruitful learning experience with Mitch,
Taught by Morrie :)
Wasn't intending on editing the photo, but I figured I would like it to be a pleasant display of the book.
And the effect was 'Rise'. :)
This is my first book since exams ended, in fact since the first year in university ended.
Glad I read it, and glad that it had been a fruitful learning experience with Mitch,
Taught by Morrie :)
Wasn't intending on editing the photo, but I figured I would like it to be a pleasant display of the book.
And the effect was 'Rise'. :)
