Back home :) and merry christmas!
Honestly wonders why people, some, celebrates christmas in a way more elaborate than new year.
I guess different events signifies different things for different people, and I have possibly never felt the fun of christmas since I often spend it awkwardly (except yesterday I guess)
But isn't new year seemingly a much larger event for all since ALL of us are entering somewhat a new stage, or rather a brand new cycle of events?
But then again, I often wonder why do people like to celebrate the end of thins or events. Like how we celebrate the end of school, the end of work, and there you go, the end of year.
But positively speaking, it's the start of a new year :)
Being more imaginative, 2012 is gonna e forgotten ad become a past history, where events become blurred and we can no longer distinguish 2012 and 2011, just like how we mix up events from 2003/4 and 2008/9 and possible forgetting all about 2005/6/7 etc
Alright, I honestly have no idea why these thoughts are being thrown but suddenly haha but they are neutral in my view, though it may seem inclined towards the negative pole oh well :)
Anyway back in singapore yesterday (/today) midnight :)
Much as i dont feel much fr the event, but hopefully others feel it in a way or another :)
Merry christmas everyone :)
I guess different events signifies different things for different people, and I have possibly never felt the fun of christmas since I often spend it awkwardly (except yesterday I guess)
But isn't new year seemingly a much larger event for all since ALL of us are entering somewhat a new stage, or rather a brand new cycle of events?
But then again, I often wonder why do people like to celebrate the end of thins or events. Like how we celebrate the end of school, the end of work, and there you go, the end of year.
But positively speaking, it's the start of a new year :)
Being more imaginative, 2012 is gonna e forgotten ad become a past history, where events become blurred and we can no longer distinguish 2012 and 2011, just like how we mix up events from 2003/4 and 2008/9 and possible forgetting all about 2005/6/7 etc
Alright, I honestly have no idea why these thoughts are being thrown but suddenly haha but they are neutral in my view, though it may seem inclined towards the negative pole oh well :)
Anyway back in singapore yesterday (/today) midnight :)
Much as i dont feel much fr the event, but hopefully others feel it in a way or another :)
Merry christmas everyone :)
