Just came back from interview for sparks and ...
Felt rlly weird, like starting to feel reflective again

I think I had this conversation w myself too many times but things barely changed
'Happiness, is the joy of doing what you love'
I wanted to live by it for the whole of uni
And slowly, I started to lose focus and pursue credits for resume again
Prob societal expectations rlly got into me and all I wanted was a nice resume that can get me an internship or scholarship in the coming summer
And I'm regretting now.

I joined bizcomm, and searched for interviews for excos
And ended up being in a place whr idk why I am in
So, I'm reconsidering my options now.

Prob will reject some stuff and focus more on studies
That said, thr's this one thing I'm rlly interested in.
Just need to consider carefully and ask ard before sending in my application and commuting to it
- cause I don't want what I like to become a burden

Alright, life's good once you sort it out
Thinking in retrospect, I was rlly rlly lost in pragmatism these few days :(

Popular posts from this blog

2025

蘇打綠 二十年一刻 ❤️